Deceptively Large 4 Bedroom Courtyard Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Constructed in 2008, this spacious courtyard home offers 4 bedrooms with generous indoor and outdoor living spaces across a contemporary designed layout, perfect for the growing family who need to expand their living space or ideal as an investment to add to your portfolio.
An elevated allotment provides an imposing street presence with fully landscaped, fenced and retained outdoor areas delivering a low maintenance residence, perfect for the busiest of families. Floating floors flow throughout the living areas, combining with a neutral colour scheme and quality window treatment to provide a relaxing interior ambience for your daily lifestyle.
A generous kitchen overlooks the living and dining areas with views through to the outdoors beyond. Cook as you socialise or keep an eye on the kids as they play with this fabulous open plan design. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar and provision for dishwasher combine to create a stylish and bright cooking area.
A more than generous living and dining room allows enough space for the whole family to relax. Sliding glass doors lead to the rear courtyard where a paved patio overlooking a lawned area with planter beds bordering gives a place to entertain family and friends outdoors and plenty of additional room for the kids to play.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable. The master bedroom offers a built-in robe and stylish ensuite bathroom, featuring semi-frameless shower screen plus wide vanity and mirror. Bedroom 2 is the larger of the secondary suites with bedrooms 3 & 4 offering built-in robes. A clever central courtyard is accessed via a sliding glass door that allows natural light to enter the home.
A single garage with auto roller door, rear drive through roller door and internal access to the home will provide secure parking for one car, with room for 2 others to comfortably park off street. A bright main bathroom, separate toilet and walk-through laundry complete a very attractive offering.
- 4 bedroom courtyard home on elevated allotment
- Built in 2008
- Fully landscaped, fenced and retained, low maintenance allotment
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 of good double bed proportion
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen overlooking living areas with views to the rear courtyard
- Kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar and provision for dishwasher
- Generous rear yard with paved patio, lawned area and established planter beds
- Quality contemporary designed bright bathroom and laundry
- Paved central courtyard
- Single garage with auto roller door, rear drive through roller door and internal access door
- Floating floors throughout the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- Rain water tank
- Split system air conditioner to the living areas
- 2.4m ceilings
Located with the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area within easy reach. The Enfield Harriers Athletics Club on St Albans Reserve is a short walk away and the Clearview Bowling Club and Northgate Community Club are within easy reach. Quality local schools include Northfield Primary (just around the corner), Heritage College and Cedar College, Roma Mitchel Secondary College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road. Public transport to and from the city is at your doorstep.
A unique opportunity to secure a spacious low maintenance home with room for the whole family.
359A Hampstead Road
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.