Architecturally Inspired - Widely Desired Outstanding Contemporary Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Constructed in 2015 by boutique Adelaide builders Longford Homes, this 2 story townhouse is a unique example of creative architecture, boasting the best of quality fixtures and fittings throughout and offering low maintenance living across two luxurious levels, centrally located amongst the parks and reserves of Northgate.
A spacious entrance hall makes an immediate impact, allowing uninterrupted views all through the home, including the 5.8m high feature ceiling, boasting pendant lighting and a fabulous stairwell with artwork niches below. A study desk, & storage cupboards are incorporated into this fabulous foyer area, making a great studio style entry.
An outstanding open plan ground floor design allows simultaneous indoor & outdoor living. A large kitchen, casual living & dining zone overlooks a private central courtyard. Sliding glass stacker doors allow seamless access from indoors to out, while allowing natural light to infuse, creating a bright and pleasing atmosphere. Entertain family and friends both indoors and out, all year round with this creative lifestyle space. A feature audio /visual wall will provide space for all your entertainment technology, fully wired with TV and speaker niches.
A spacious chef's kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and contemporary soft close 2 Pac gloss cabinetry, with Essastone benchtops and glass splashback. A Smeg induction cooktop, Siemens wall oven, steamer plus dishwasher all combine in a fully integrated design. A relaxing breakfast bar overlooks both indoor and courtyard living areas.
A guest powder room and sparkling laundry with an abundance of cupboards has access to a rear courtyard with garden & rainwater tank. An oversize single garage has panel lift doors opening to the central courtyard plus internal access door to the main home.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large lounge with a balcony overlooking the suburb. The master bedroom suite boasts wall to wall built-in robes and an ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 offers floor to ceiling built-in robes, with the third bedroom having 180 degree views from the hills through to the Northgate Parklands. The upper lounge is a spacious second living area, perfect as a teenager's retreat or a relaxing formal zone. A glass balustrade to the stairwell frames 3 pendant lights, adding to the luxurious ambience. A salubrious bathroom with a deep bath, double vanity and separate shower completes a well-designed upper level.
- Longford Homes built, 2015, 2 storey townhouse
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robes plus ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 3 with bay window offering 180 degree views
- Open plan ground floor with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Entrance foyer with study desk and 5.8m ceiling to upper level
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close 2 Pac gloss cabinetry, 40mm Essastone benchtops, glass splashbacks, breakfast bar, Smeg induction cooktop, Siemens wall oven and steamer
- Spacious lounge/dining with feature audio-visual wall and access to 2 courtyards
- Aluminium stacker opening doors from lounge to courtyard
- Fully paved central courtyard with gas connection and BBQ exhaust fan
- Oversize 4m wide single garage with single panel lift door and internal access door
- 15mm interlocking spotted gum floating floors throughout all living areas
- Spacious ensuite and main bathroom with quality appointments
- Modern design curtains and window treatments throughout
- Guest powder room
- Laundry with wall to wall cupboards
- Rear courtyard with rainwater tank, garden patch and clothesline
- Rainwater tank plumbed to lower level toilet, plus kitchen & laundry sinks
- Recycled water to the upstairs wet areas
- Led Downlights throughout, adjustable from warm white through to cool white
- LED light switched throughout
- 16 solar panels delivering 4kw plus grid inverter
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout with touchpad zone control
- AIPhone, audio-visual security door chimes
Ideally located amongst other quality townhouses, with all urban amenities at your door step. There are tennis courts, playground, a boardwalk and lake a short stroll away at the end of the street, perfect for your daily exercise and great for the younger family. Quality schools include Cedar College and Heritage College, just up the road, with St Martins Primary, Hillcrest Primary and Hampstead Primary also quite close by. Shopping at Northgate Plaza is a modern and relaxing experience. Public transport is just a short walk to East Avenue.
A great opportunity to secure an architecturally designed masterpiece in a unique location. Investors and homebuyers act fast! Inspection is highly recommended.
6 Africaine Avenue, Lightsview
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.