*OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE* Simply a Great Family Home!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed and constructed by quality Adelaide builder, Rossdale Homes this 3 bedroom residence offers room for the whole family with comfortable indoor and outdoor living spaces designed for those who enjoy casual entertaining and a relaxing every day lifestyle in a low maintenance environment.
A heritage style facade creates an imposing street presence with a feature bay window and rendered quoins providing the character. A bright hall way with porcelain tiles and a formal lounge with feature bulkhead ceiling welcome us as we enter the home, the lounge providing a great second living area, perfect for receiving guests or as a teenagers retreat.
A modern timber look kitchen with a contemporary design appeal overlooks the casual living area toward the rear of the home. Stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap, floor to ceiling cabinetry and a raised breakfast bar combine to create a wonderful cooking zone. A large living and dining room provides a great family social hub with room to spare. Dual sliding doors to the offer a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living, where a full length verandah covered deck overlooking a manicured rear yard is a great place to entertain family and friends in style, or enjoy the casual ambience of the side paved patio.
The 3 bedrooms are all of good proportion with the master bedroom offering a generous ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and are adequately serviced by a central main bathroom that provides great amenities for residents and guests alike. A double garage boasts automatic roller doors, plus a drive through rear roller door plus convenient internal access to the home, completing an outstanding offering.
- 3 bedroom heritage style family home
- One owner home built by Rossdale Homes
- Security system
- Entrance hall with feature ceiling and down lighting
- Formal lounge with feature ceiling and bay window
- Fully tiled throughout the living areas
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap, floor to ceiling cabinetry and a raised breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining room with dual sliding doors to patio and deck areas
- Paved side patio, great for outdoor living
- Verandah covered deck at rear of home
- Manicured lawn and gardens areas
- 3 bedrooms all of good proportion
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- 24 solar panels producing 2.64kw
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double garage with drive through roller door plus internal access to the home
- Room for 2 vehicles to park off street in the driveway
- Pop up sprinklers to the front lawn
- Ready to move in and start living
Situated in the heart of Northgate with numerous parks and reserves all within walking distance, great for your daily exercise and recreation. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for quality grocery and lifestyle shopping. Public transport a short walk to The Promenade or Fosters Road. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School, all quality schools, are all within easy reach.
A quality family home, perfect for the larger family and those who like to entertain.
Take the time to visit this one. Viewing is a must!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 55
Built | 2005
Land | 375sqm
House | 205sqm
Council Rates | $1325.85pa
Water | $197.24pq
ESL | $293.05pa
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.