4 Bedroom Family Home on Plus 2nd Driveway for Caravan
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Quietly sited on a corner allotment in a low traffic street, this 4 bedroom family home offers multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces across a generous design that will suit the needs of today's growing families who need space to grow and play as well as those who desire a low maintenance lifestyle with plenty of room to entertain.
Floating floors combine with crisp neutral tones and down lighting to create a bright sophisticated ambience as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas providing a relaxing contemporary atmosphere for your everyday living. A spacious formal lounge is the first of the living areas, the perfect place to receive your guests and a great television or theatre room.
A combined L shaped kitchen, dining and family room offers a contemporary design for everyday casual living. Bright picture windows with quality soft furnishings allow natural light to infuse, generating a natural warmth that flows throughout. The kitchen overlooks this spacious area offering crisp white cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry and a raised bar, connecting the cooking area with the living spaces.
Step outside to a generous outdoor entertaining patio bordered by established plants and lawn, with ornate paving and river rocks plus a water feature. A verandah overhead and caf blinds will allow year round entertaining.
The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in robe plus a bay window. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built in robes and are serviced by a 3 way bathroom with an open vanity that also provides quality guest facilities.
A double garage with automatic roller doors plus rear roller door yard access and internal access to the home combines with double gates at the side to offer secure parking for 3 vehicles. Another 3 cars can easily park off street in the driveway.
The icing on this cake however is the 32 solar panels delivering 8kw of value added electricity!
- 4 bedroom family home on fully landscaped corner allotment
- Floating floors and down lights throughout the living areas
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
- Generous formal lounge with double doors off entry
- L shaped open plan kitchen, family and dining
- Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry and a raised bar
- Huge verandah covered outdoor living area with water feature
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, rear roller door and internal access to the home
- Side gates providing additional secure car or caravan parking space
- 32 solar panels delivering a massive 8kw
- Roller shutters on all bedrooms windows
- Tool shed for extra gardens storage
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Quality window treatments throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
Situated in the heart of Northgate with numerous parks and reserves all within walking distance, great for your daily exercise and recreation. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for quality grocery and lifestyle shopping. Public transport is a short walk to The Promenade or Fosters Road. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School, all quality schools, are all within easy reach.
A quality family home, perfect for those who like to entertain and enjoy their space. Take the time to visit this one. You will be impressed!
18 Swanbourne Drive
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.