Open Plan Design with Extensive Garaging
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Built in the 90's by the current owners and sited on a generous traditional sized allotment, this heritage reproduction home offers an open plan design with both casual and formal living areas providing contemporary style accommodation, perfect for those who enjoy family life and ideal for entertaining at home.
Heritage fencing with verdant manicured gardens and lawns provide an impressive street appeal, showing a particular pride of ownership that continues as we enter the home. Porcelain tiles flow through an uninterrupted line of sight, spanning from the entrance hall through to the rear of home, creating a comfortable ambience for your everyday living.
A sizable lounge allows plenty of space for casual relaxation or a great space to entertain formally, quality window treatments and neutral tones enhancing the appeal. A fabulous country style kitchen overlooks both dining and family areas. Modern appliances, corner pantry, dishwasher, double sink and breakfast bar combine with down lighting and a bright corner window to create a light and congenial cooking zone. The adjacent dining and family offer large picture windows plus sliding door access to the outdoors.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has a stately bay window plus an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. A ceiling fan will keep a pleasant temperature as you relax. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe, with all bedroom being of good proportion. A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity offers quality amenities for both residents and guests.
The home offers two separate outdoor living spaces, both paved and verandah covered. A tropical fernery and fish ponds add to the charm creating a cosy space for your outdoor entertaining. A massive 9.5m x 6.0m brick garage allows secure parking via rear access for up to 4 cars. There is plenty of space for a man cave and workshop in this unique design and is ideal for tradesmen or handymen with plenty of workshop and storage space. Another 4 vehicles can comfortably park in the rear driveway, accessed via a quiet cul-de-sac. A large rainwater tank is plumbed to the house and garden reducing the water bill, allowing year round usage and 16 solar panels will keep the electricity costs at bay.
- One owner brick veneer home built mid 1990's
- Fully landscaped, fenced and retained, traditional large allotment
- Open plan design with indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Large formal lounge adjacent entry
- Expansive tiling throughout dining, family and kitchen areas
- Kitchen overlooking living and dining spaces with view to the outdoors
- Kitchen with modern appliances, corner pantry, dishwasher, double sink, breakfast bar, down lighting and a bright corner window
- Large windows and sliding door to the family area
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, bay window and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 of good proportion
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Walk through laundry with external access
- 2 outdoor entertaining areas, one with fernery and pond
- Massive 9.5 x 6.0m 4 car garage with rear access
- Room for another 4 cars to park off street in the rear driveway
- Massive rainwater tank plumbed to the house
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 16 solar panels to keep electricity costs down
- 2.4m ceilings
- Alarm system installed
- Neutral tones and quality window treatments
Perfectly situated within easy reach of desirable amenities. Northgate Reserve, Harry Wierda Reserve & The Oakden Wetlands and boardwalk are all close by for your daily recreation and exercise. Northgate Shopping Centre with its modern conveniences is virtually across the road with Gilles Plains Shopping Centre also available for quality shopping. Public transport is at your doorstep with the bus route on Fosters Road.
Quality education institutions are close at hand with Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School all in the local area.
A great opportunity to secure a spacious family home on a fully landscaped allotment. Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
190 Fosters Road
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.