Stylish Courtyard Living on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Designed and constructed in approx 1995 and with modern upgrades to a fabulous open plan design, this appealing courtyard home offers sophisticated living spaces across 3 bedroom design that will appeal to those looking for a contemporary low maintenance lifestyle, down-graders looking to retire and astute investors with an eye for quality.
A unique 3 bedroom design will provide ergonomic accommodation for the whole family. Bedroom 1 features a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom in a spacious master suite boasting double entrance doors and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe plus direct access to the main bathroom with bedroom 3 being of good proportion.
A generous hallway creates an appealing visual upon entering, offering an uninterrupted view through the home. Ambient natural light combines with modern LED down lighting to create an elegant cosmopolitan lounge / dining room, a spacious formal zone with a pleasant neutral ambience, perfect for receiving your guests and ideal for entertaining formally.
The casual family areas are toward the rear of the home, overlooking a rear lawn and paved patio, great for entertaining outdoors in the more moderate months. A spacious kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas stove with cast iron trivets, wall oven with separate warmer, double sink and a raised breakfast bar. Cook as you entertain with the adjacent family / meals providing a bright environment for everyday family life.
An oversize single garage will provide secure parking for one vehicle, boasting an automatic roller door plus direct access to the rear yard and interior. A second carpark space is available in the driveway.
Features in brief:
- 3 bedroom courtyard home
- Great contemporary design with stylish finishes
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe, double doors and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 3 of good proportion
- Large formal lounge / dining room
- LED down lights throughout the living spaces
- Neutral tones with abundant natural light
- Holland blinds throughout
- Kitchen overlooking family / casual meals
- Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas stove with cast iron trivets, wall oven with separate warmer, double sink and a raised breakfast bar
- Family / meals with views over rear yard
- Generous paved patio, great for outdoor living
- Spacious lawn and rear garden with tool shed
- Laundry adjacent kitchen with external access
- Oversize single garage with external and internal access doors
- Alarm system installed
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 2.4m ceilings
- Quiet location amongst other similar homes
Location doesn't get much better than this. The quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just up the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Harry Wierda Reserve is just around the corner for your daily exercise and recreation. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport readily available.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
29 Attingham Crescent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.