Stylish Low Maintenance Courtyard Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Quietly nestled in a low traffic street amongst other similar homes, this heritage style, bluestone fronted, courtyard home offers sophisticated living spaces across 3 bedroom design that will appeal to those looking for a contemporary low maintenance lifestyle, down-graders looking to retire and astute investors looking for an easy to rent' property to add to their portfolio.
Timber floors and neutral tones greet you as you enter, flowing throughout the living spaces with a welcoming ease. A combined lounge/dining with large windows provides a generous area for formal entertaining, or a great space to set up as a television/theatre room. Relax in comfort as natural light gently infuses, creating a calming ambience.
The casual living zone offers a spacious kitchen overlooking a casual meals/family room. Cook as you entertain with this open plan design also providing French door access to an outdoor covered entertaining area. Crisp white cabinetry, stone benchtops, new stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks and a wide breakfast bar combine to offer a fabulous cooking and social zone. Step outside and entertain alfresco style with a paved, verandah covered patio offering a relaxing outdoor area, overlooking a lawned courtyard where there is plenty of room for younger children to play.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 & 3 both offers built-in robes with new carpets flowing through all. Bedroom 2 has a bay window and boasts direct access to a central main bathroom with separate toilet adjacent.
An oversize single garage boasts a fully tiled floor offering secure parking for one vehicle and some extra storage space. Both internal and external pedestrian access doors are a bonus, along with an automatic roller door for ease of access. A paved driveway allows off street parking for one extra vehicle, completing a very tidy package.
- Heritage style courtyard home on low maintenance allotment
- Bluestone frontage with character features
- Timber floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Formal lounge/dining with large windows allowing natural light to infuse
- Bright open plan kitchen and meals area
- Kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, stone benchtops, new stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks and a wide breakfast bar
- Protected and paved outdoor entertaining area overlooking lawned courtyard
- 3 bedrooms, all with quality new carpets
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
- En suite bathroom with tessellated floor tiles and subway tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 with bay window, built-in robe plus direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Oversize single garage with both internal and external pedestrian access doors plus automatic roller door
- Paved driveway and landscaped front yard
- Walk through laundry adjacent kitchen
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Wall heater in formal lounge
- Security alarm system
- 2.4m ceilings
Location doesn't get much better than this. The quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just up the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Harry Wierda Reserve is just around the corner for your daily exercise and recreation. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport readily available.
This one will surely impress!
13 Attingham Crescent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.