The Quiet Achiever Quality & Style
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located at the rear of a group of 3 only, this quality built semi-attached duplex offers a high standard of design and construction, with quality fittings and fixtures creating a salubrious environment for everyday casual living and entertaining.
Outstanding parquetry flooring greets us as we enter the home, flowing effortlessly throughout the living areas with intricate feature inserts adding to the luxury. Downlighting and neutral colours reflect a peaceful ambience.
An open plan living, kitchen and dining provide a bright and welcoming casual zone. The kitchen overlooks the dining and living boasting solid timber cabinetry, island breakfast bar, modern appliances, double sink and feature pendant lighting. Prepare meals in style here while keeping an eye on the family activities.
Sliding doors open to a sizable paved courtyard, a great spot to entertain larger gatherings of family and friends, and the perfect place for a future pergola and outdoor living zone (STCC).
There are 3 bedrooms, all are double bed capable and all offer built-in robes and ceiling fans, with quality carpets and venetian blinds adding to the appeal. A full main bathroom provides excellent amenities. A generous laundry has plenty of storage space plus an external access door, with an adjacent powder room offering amenities for both residents and guests.
A single garage with roller door also has an internal access door to the home, plus there is room to park one vehicle off-street in front of the garage.
Features in brief:
- Semi-attached duplex at the rear of a group of 3 only
- Quiet and peaceful location
- 3 bedrooms, all of double capability
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Ornate parquetry flooring throughout the living areas
- Downlighting and neutral colour scheme
- Open plan lounge, dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, island breakfast bar, modern appliances, double sink and feature pendant lighting.
- 2.7m ceilings
- Full bathroom plus extra toilet
- Laundry with plenty of cupboards plus external access door
- Good sized, low maintenance, fully paved rear courtyard
- Single garage with roller door plus internal access door
- Room for 1 extra vehicle to park off street
Delightfully located in a peaceful location close to all desirable amenities. Coles Supermarket and associated shops are just around the corner with William Light R-12 School and Plympton Primary School also within walking distance. The Westside Bike and Walking Track will provide a great place for your sport and recreation and Morphettville Racecourse is just up the road.
A unique opportunity to purchase a quality home in a great location that truly is half way between the city and the beach. Be sure to inspect this one, the surprise is inside!
8 Williams Avenue
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.