Character Bungalow Home, Cira 1922
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Peacefully located on a tree lined street amongst other similar homes, this renovated and extended red brick return verandah bungalow offers spacious family accommodation with character features flowing through a generous open plan design. Extensive carporting and shedding will attract the tradies while the large 703m2 (approx.) allotment allows plenty of space for the growing family.
A stained glass feature door greets us as we enter to polished timber floors, 3.05m ceilings and a crisp neutral colour scheme that flows through a spacious lounge where combustion heater, ornate ceilings and original picture rails providing a cosy everyday living space.
A stunning upgraded kitchen is central to the lounge and family rooms with raised bars connecting the living spaces providing a central social hub as well as a spacious cooking zone. Timber look cabinetry, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances and splashback, glass cooktop, double sink and Pura Tap combine into a comfortable kitchen design.
A generous family room offer floating floors, ceiling fan and a cathedral style window overlooking the rear yard. French doors open to a paved patio area, great for outdoor entertaining in the more moderate weather. Park 2 vehicles securely under a gabled carport with auto panel lift door adjacent a 9m x 6m shed, perfect as a workshop, man cave, studio or storage area.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. The master bedroom boasts solid timber built-in robes and a decorative fireplace while all bedrooms have crisp neutral carpets. An upgraded bathroom boasts claw foot bath, semi-frameless shower screen, rail shower and modern fittings with a modern walk through laundry completing an impressive offering.
- Solid brick character return veranda bungalow Cira 1922
- Renovated, upgraded and extended with contemporary styling
- Stained glass feature door plus polished timber floors through the hallway and living room
- Large lounge with combustion heater and original picture rails
- Central kitchen featuring raised bars to dine and family plus corner pantry, stainless steel appliances and splashback, glass cooktop, double sink and Pura Tap
- Large family room with floating floor, ceiling fan, cathedral style window plus French doors to rear yard
- Large L shaped paved patio
- Oversize double carport with automatic panel lift door
- 6m x 9m shed perfect as a workshop, man cave, studio or rumpus room
- Large 703m2 (approx.) allotment with generous rear yard
- 3 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets and neutral tones
- Bedroom 1 with solid timber built-in robes and a decorative fire place
- Upgraded bathroom with claw foot bath, semi frameless shower screen, rail shower and modern fittings
- Modern walk-through laundry with plenty of storage space
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning to the original home
- Wall heater to the family room
- Alarm system installed
- 3.1m ceilings
Perfectly located near the new Kilburn lifestyle shopping precinct and within easy reach of public transport. The Prospect Road caf and restaurant scene is nearby along with the new Palace Nova Prospect Cinema. Adelaide High School Zone as well as numerous Local schools at your disposal including Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. Numerous reserves and parks are available for your exercise and recreation including Irish Harp Reserve, Mapleton Reserve and the famous Miniature Railway on Regency Road.
A unique opportunity to secure a renovated and extended character home in a desirable location. Inspection is recommended!
24 King Street
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.