Ultra Trendy Torrens Title Converted Church Hall
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Hiding behind the unassuming faade of a 1940 built solid brick church hall, this ultra-modern conversion boasts a sophisticated chic style with enhanced contemporary appointments, combining clever design and architectural appeal to create a unique living space that personifies the fashionable lifestyle of today's urban middle class.
Timber look laminate flooring and a crisp neutral colour scheme flow effortlessly through the entrance foyer to an open plan living, dining and kitchen at the rear. An intelligent kitchen design overlooks this bright living space, offering a full view through to the outdoors beyond. Gloss grey and white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, gloss tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar and soft close drawers combine into a comfortable cosmopolitan cooking area where you can cook as you socialise.
A generous living and dining area offers reverse cycle split system, central opening sliding glass doors to an outdoor living pergola. Let the outdoors in as you entertain family and friends alfresco style, overlooking a generous rear courtyard boasting a lawned area, established plants and even a climbing tree for the kids. Dual street access allows for ease of transit with a rear roller door from Long Street providing valuable off street parking for 2 cars.
A sleek 2 bedroom layout includes built-in robes with mirror panels, ceiling fans and split system air conditioner's to both bedrooms, along with high aluminium windows allowing natural light to gently infuse. A natural insulation is formed by a 1 metre high ceiling cavity that also doubles as valuable attic storage, via a pull down access ladder.
The wet areas provide quality amenities with the bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen, rail shower, modern tapware and separate bath. An adjacent toilet and space saving laundry complete an outstanding design.
Features in brief:
- Converted solid brick church hall circa 1940
- Contemporary fitout with timber look floors and neutral colour scheme
- Dual street access with rear roller door on Long Street
- Downlights throughout
- 2 Bedrooms, both with built-in robes (mirror doors) and split system air conditioners
- Kitchen overlooking living, dining and outdoors
- Kitchen with gloss grey and white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, gloss tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar and soft close drawers
- Spacious living & dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner and radiant tile heater
- Sliding door (with security roller shutter) from living & dining to alfresco entertaining
- Clear covered pergola / outdoor living
- Deadlock aluminium windows throughout
- Modern bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen, rail shower, modern tapware and separate bath
- Torrens Titled
- Single carport plus extra parking via rear access auto roller door
- Manicured rear yard includes a lawned area, established plants and established tree
- Gardens and lawn equipped with pop up sprinklers and drippers
- Private 2m high fencing
- 1m high roof cavity with access ladder for storage
- Instant gas hot water system
- 2.7m - 2.9m ceilings
Perfectly located near the vibrant Port Adelaide residential and tourism hub with local shopping available at The Port Canal Shopping Centre, Port Mall and The Fisherman's Wharf Markets with speciality shopping and entertainment available at West Lakes Shopping Centre. Adelaide's western beaches are a short drive away along with the Port River or enjoy a game of golf with the Adelaide sand belt golf courses at your disposal. Local schools include Westport Primary, Lefevre High, Woodville Gardens School, Pennington Primary, Alberton Primary, Hendon Primary, Seaton High, Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish School, Mt Carmel College, Woodville High School and TAFE SA Regency Campus.
A unique opportunity to secure a "one off" contemporary residence. Be sure to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.