Fully Renovated First Floor Unit
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Everything has been done so just move in and enjoy the modern convenience of this revitalised first floor unit. Situated in a small group of 4 only, and close to all desirable amenities the unit offers value buying for home owners and investors alike.
Crisp floating floors greet us as we enter to a generous lounge, freshly painted neutral colours flow effortlessly throughout creating a bright and welcoming environment. Hills views through large picture windows add a natural charm, amplifying the contemporary character of this sharp living space.
A sleek kitchen with modern cabinetry overlooks the living area. A generous breakfast bar provides a great place for a casual meal. Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher combine with modern benchtops, tapware and splashbacks to create a pleasant cooking zone.
There are 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes and floating floors. Bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan, with bedroom 2 offering a unique space saving pull down bed. A fully renewed bathroom with semi frameless shower screen plus contemporary fittings and tapware provides great wet area amenities. There is also room for a washing machine. A single carport will allow covered parking for one vehicle, as well as room for a second vehicle to park off the street in the driveway, completing an impressive offering.
- First floor unit in group of 4 only
- Solid brick construction with 2.6m ceilings
- Fully renovated with modern fixtures and fittings
- Great kitchen with generous breakfast bar, dishwasher and contemporary bench tops, splash backs and cabinetry
- Split system air conditioner to the living area
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with pull down bed
- Modern bathroom with semi frameless shower screen and room for washing machine
- Hills views from living and bedroom 1
- Single carport with room for another outdoor park in the driveway
- Neat, sweet and complete, Just move in and enjoy!
Beautifully located close to all desirable amenities and public transport. The local bus stop is just a few short steps from your doors step and as an added bonus the train station is only a short walk away, making for an easy commute everyday. Local schools include Clapham Primary, Mitcham Primary and Mitcham Girls High School with Scotch College virtually next door and Mercedes College also available. Mitcham Square is close by for local shopping with Cumberland Park Shopping Centre also available. Randall Park and Brownhill Creek Recreation Reserve are at your disposal as exercise and relaxation venues.
A great entry level opportunity for first home buyers or investors. This is a quality unit in a quality area and will not be on the market long. Inspect today!
Unit 4 / 6 Blythwood Road
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.