Luxury Grand Design Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Grand scale family living just got upgraded to sensational with this fabulous two storey home. Luxury accommodation doesn't get much better with a spacious design offering a high quality lifestyle, perfect for the discerning purchaser looking to upgrade or a great investment for your property portfolio.
Crisp porcelain tiles greet us as we enter to a wide entrance hall with study adjacent, a great place to receive your guests. An open plan design has the formal areas opening from the entrance hall. A spacious formal lounge is a great room for casual interaction, the open design has the formal dining room across the hall, creating a free flowing formal zone, perfect for entertaining, an ornate circular style stairwell enhancing the appeal.
The casual living area is equally impressive with large open plan spaces combining into a functional and bright everyday living area. A huge gourmet kitchen will allow plenty of room for multiple users with a clever walk-through design perfect for family living. Stainless steel appliances, large pantry cupboard, crisp cabinetry with modern handles, double sink, stone benchtops and breakfast bar combine to create a wonderful cooking environment, all overlooking the casual living and dining areas, where sliding stacker doors allow natural light to infuse.
Upstairs offers 4 bedrooms, all of excellent proportion and all with quality appointments. The master suite is resort quality with a large walk-in robe and an amazing ensuite bathroom boasting spa bath, double vanity and separate toilet. The luxury continues in this salubrious master suite with sliding stacker doors opening to a private balcony with views over the local neighbourhood and to the hills beyond. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes. A central upstairs living room is the perfect place for teenagers and children to entertain with friends, fully serviced by a full bathroom and separate toilet, completing a wonderfully design and appointed family home.
- Grand scale, two storey family home
- 4 bedrooms, all of excellent proportion
- Master bedroom suite with private balcony, large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom complete with spa bath, double sink and separate toilet
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
- Grand entrance hall with porcelain tiles and bulkhead ceiling
- Study or office off entrance hall
- Huge open plan formal lounge and dining with ornate stairwell
- Large open plan casual living and dining with large stacker doors
- Kitchen overlooking casual living with stainless steel appliances, large pantry cupboard, crisp cabinetry with modern handles, double sink, stone benchtops and breakfast bar
- Double garage with auto panel lift door and internal access to the home
- Guest powder room
- Upstairs living room, perfect for teenagers
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Low maintenance allotment
- Ready to move in and enjoy
Beautifully positioned on a quiet street amongst other simular quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Local parks and reserves include Dry Creek Linear Park and Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland and other local shops are just up the road, along with The Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on RM Williams Drive.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, grand family home in a great location. Your inspection will most certainly impress.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 540sqm
House | 372sqm
Council | TBA
Water | TBA
ESL | TBA
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.