Executive Entertainer with 2nd Driveway & 2nd Garage for Caravan, Boat or Trailer
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Executive Entertainer with Hills & Reserve Views
Perfectly positioned on a corner location, overlooking RM Williams Drive Reserve, this towering custom designed, one owner, sandstone fronted two storey executive home offers formal and casual living spaces across a 4 bedroom design, ideal for the larger family who enjoy entertaining at home or the busy professional who socialises formally.
Terracotta tiles and feature bulkhead ceilings greet us as we enter, flowing past a spacious formal lounge / dining and adjacent home office with an effortless ease, a great design for those who entertain guests, clients and friends formally.
An expansive casual zone with family room, casual meals and a stunning designer kitchen overlooks a solar heated salt water pool set amongst fully landscaped grounds. Enjoy this fabulous everyday living space as you relax in style while the kids play in the pool. A generous kitchen overlooks the family and meals with a unique corner location offering a full view of the social zones. Stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and a raised bar combine into an outstanding cooking area.
Dual doors open to an adjacent games room where a spacious design provides room for a bar, billiard table and more. Step outside and entertain on a paved patio while the kids play in the cubby house. A valuable side access driveway leads to a 4m x 6m shed / workshop and also provides a place to park the caravan or boat.
Upstairs offers salubrious accommodation for the entire family. The master bedroom suite is a resort style, world class design with a large bay window providing both bedroom and retreat accommodation, enhanced by panoramic views of the Adelaide Hills. A large walk-in robe and a bright ensuite bathroom complete an impressive parental zone. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all of double proportion and all offer built-in robes along with north facing views over RM Williams Drive Reserve. A large upstairs lounge will provide a place for the kids to play and study with enough room left for a home theatre set up. A full bathroom with corner spa and separate toilet completes this superlative design.
Features in brief:
- Custom designed 4 bedroom, double storey, sandstone fronted, executive home
- Constructed in 2000 on a valuable corner allotment
- Reserve views to the front, Hills views to the rear
- Tiled entrance with feature bulkhead ceiling
- Large formal lounge / dining and home office adjacent entrance hall
- Guest powder room located near formal areas
- Large L shaped kitchen, family and meals area overlooking salt water, solar heated pool
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and a raised bar
- Large games room with ample space for billiard table and bar
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and internal access to the home
- Salt water, solar heated pool with spa and table area, depth ranging from 1m to 2m
- Side access to 6m x 4m powered shed, plus room to park caravan or boat
- Master bedroom with bay window offering hills views, spacious walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 of double proportion with built-in robes
- Large upstairs living, study or home theatre area
- Main bathroom with corner spa bath plus separate toilet
- 16 solar panels deliver 3kw to keep energy bills at bay
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fully landscaped, fenced and retained allotment
- Ground floor ceilings at 2.55m, Upper level at 2.4m
Location, location.. close to all amenities and amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College. RM Williams Reserve is at your doorstep with Dry Creek Linear Park and Pioneer Avenue Reserve nearby, perfect for your exercise and recreation. Drakes Foodland is just down the road along with other local shops and the Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on Wright Road.
Don't pass on the opportunity to purchase this desirable home in its family friendly location. Your inspection will certainly impress!
1 Shiekie Place
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.