Low Maintenance Renovated 1980's Home Contemporary Design Excellence
A complete and stunning transformation has turned this 1985 built brick veneer home into a contemporary low maintenance family home of exceptional quality. Boasting quality appointed indoor and outdoor living areas, 3 bedrooms and a studio (or man cave), the home will suite those who like to entertain and those who enjoy their space.
Floating floors greet us as we enter to a large open plan L-shaped living and dining, creating a pleasant crisp contrast against a neutral colour scheme. Large picture windows allow natural light to infuse with LED downlights adding to the ambience. A split level design has the kitchen overlooking a generous family room with cantileveredtv cabinet and plantation shutters. The kitchen is spacious and welcoming, centrally located to all entertaining areas, with superb gloss white cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double sink, generous pantry and under cupboard lighting.
Step outside and let the fun begin on a huge outdoor entertaining area with gabled pergola over. Glass balustrades allow a full view of the city and the ocean in the distance. A stunning feature wall also offers a water feature, adding to the luxury, with shade blinds and ceiling fans on hand to moderate the temperature. Back lit exposed aggregate concrete flooring is a stand out along with a built-in kitchen and servery area. Step down to a low maintenance rear yard with a fully lined shed, perfect as a man cave, studio or the perfect home for collectable vehicles.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have plantation shutters, with bedroom 3 offering roman blinds. The master suite has an amazing ensuite bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, rail shower with frameless shower screen plus quality floor to ceiling tiles. A feature filled main bathroom is of simular appointments with a free standing bath, dual shower heads and heated towel rail.
Quality utility areas include a stunning laundry with Caesarstone benchtops and external access door and a double garage with automatic roller doors that is a natural extension of the outdoor living area. There is room for extra vehicles to park securely in the driveway behind an external roller door, plus extra parking off street in the driveway.
* Renovated 1985 built brick veneer home
* 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with plantation shutters, pendant side lights, plus stunning ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite with frameless shower screen, Caesarstone vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and quality tapware
* Bedroom 2 with plantation shutters
* Bedroom 3 with roman blinds
* L-shaped open plan living and dining with cantilevered tv cabinet
* Kitchen overlooking family room also with cantilevered tv cabinet
* Blue tooth in-built speaker system
* Kitchen featuring superb gloss white cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double sink, generous pantry and under cupboard lighting.
* Exposed aggregate outdoor living area with gabled pergola, glass balustrades, feature wall, water feature, outdoor kitchen, ceiling fans and views to the city and the coast
* Provisions for installation of an out tv and speaker system already in place
* Bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, frameless shower screen, dual shower heads, free standing bath, floor to ceiling tiles and heated towel rail.
* Laundry with external access door
* Quality floating floors throughout the living areas
* Fully landscaped low maintenance allotment
* In-ground lighting to pergola and front yard
* Double garage with auto roller doors
* Security roller door to rear yard access
* Lined garage, studio or man cave, (plumbed with separate power box)
* Plenty of off street parking
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water system
Perfectly located in a quiet residential neighbourhood only a minute's walk from the Black Hill Conservation Park with its walking and riding trails, a great place for your daily exercise. Public transport is close by on Addison Avenue & Maryvale Road. Quality schools in the local area include St Ignatius College, Athelstone Primary and Thorndon Park Primary as well as Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. Centro Newton will provide modern shopping facilities for your daily and weekly requirements and medical facilities are nearby on Lower North East Road.
Your inspection is highly recommended, this one will not disappoint!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 6 - Foothills
Built | 1985
Land | 600sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Strata | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person