Rare Opportunity to Purchase an Art Deco Home in a Prized Location
Situated on a large 690sqm allotment is this Art Deco Freestone fronted home.
Polished timber floors greet us upon entering, flowing effortlessly throughout the living, dining and kitchen areas in a semi open plan design. The functional kitchen and meals area offers ample space to entertain the family while having easy access to the outdoor entertaining through a set of French doors.
There are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms with bedroom 2 featuring the original built-in robes and dresser. An original bathroom exhibiting charming Art Deco finishes and includes a separate bath, shower and toilet. The large laundry room with double wash trough is found at the rear of the home.
* Freestone fronted home on large 690sqm allotment
* Street frontage of 15.2 metres
* Decorative Art Deco features and ceilings
* Fire place and air-conditioner to the lounge room
* Functional kitchen and meals with outdoor access
* Detached brick double garage
* Located 7kms from Adelaide CBD
* Located in close proximity to Prospect Rd retail stores/ cafes and restaurants
* Walking distance to schools, kindergartens, local playgrounds and public transport routes on Main North Rd
Quietly located within easy reach of local parks, reserves and desirable amenities. The Prospect Road lifestyle and restaurant precinct and The Churchill Centre with its quality, modern shopping facilities, including the new Costco, Bunnings, Aldi and Coles, is only a few minutes away. Walk to Prospect Road for public transport and takeaway.
Homebuyers, Developers and Investors will all take note of this quality offering. Be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 690sqm
Frontage | 15.2 metres
House | 117sqm
Council Rates | $968pa
Water | $163.20pq
ESL | $227.20pa
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person