Security and Confidence
A high timber panelled fence with sliding gate and pedestrian access provides an attractive and secure street presence to this contemporary design courtyard home. Set on a low maintenance allotment with quality indoor and outdoor living spaces the home offers the security conscious purchaser the opportunity to enjoy a "peace of mind lifestyle" with the advantage of modern construction and design.
Floating floors greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas with an effortless ease. Neutral toned walls provide a welcome contrast, creating an ambient living space with plenty of natural light, enhanced by a central courtyard with sliding glass doors.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen provides a spacious casual area. A modern kitchen overlooks the living space with an uninterrupted view through to the outdoors beyond. Cook as you socialise with this contemporary open plan design packed full of features including stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, soft close drawers, double sink, breakfast bar and crisp white cabinetry, all highlighted by a bulkhead ceiling overhead. A generous walk-in pantry or storage room adjacent provides more than ample larder space.
Sliding glass doors open to a generous outdoor living portico with a recessed bulkhead ceiling, creating a seamless transition between indoors and out. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style as the kids play on the lawn covered courtyard adjacent.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, providing fashionable and stylish parents amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with a mirror door component. A sparkling main bathroom caters for both residents and guests, adjacent a walk-through laundry with ample storage cupboards completing an impressive home.
* Secure and private courtyard home
* Low maintenance allotment
* 2m High fencing with timber clad front sliding security gate
* Single garage with auto roller door, rear roller door plus internal access to the home
* Floating floors throughout the living areas, carpets to the bedrooms
* Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, soft close drawers, double sink, breakfast bar, crisp white cabinetry and bulkhead ceiling
* Sliding glass doors to outdoor living portico with recessed bulkhead ceiling
* Neat, low maintenance courtyard with lawn and garden areas
* Rainwater tank plumbed to home
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes including mirror door
* Generous pantry / storage room adjacent kitchen
* Reverse cycle ducted & zone controlled air conditioning throughout
* Central courtyard with internal and garage access
* Holland blinds throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
Quietly located just down the road from Kilburn Oval, with football, tennis, netball, open space and playground facilities and close to all desirable amenities. The Prospect Road lifestyle and restaurant precinct and The Churchill Centre with its quality, modern shopping facilities, including the new Costco, Bunnings, Aldi and Coles, are both only a few minutes away. Walk to Prospect Road for public transport and takeaway. Local schools include Enfield Primary, Prospect North Primary, Blair Athol North School and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, all in the immediate area.
Homebuyers and Investors take note! Inspection will impress
23a Blount Street
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman