Classic Bungalow on 950m² Allotment with Self Contained Studio Apartment
There is room for the whole extended family and some to spare with this renovated and extended solid red brick bungalow style home offering expansive indoor and outdoor living areasacross a large fully landscaped allotment, perfect for the growing family or those who enjoy their space.
The formal areas greet us as we enter, a large lounge adjacent a wide downlit entrance hall will provide a distinguished environment for your formal entertaining. A handy study nook adjacent provides a great area for work or casual relaxation, with plenty of storage cupboards.
Enjoy the spacious large casual living and kitchen extension with stunning polished timber floors providing a great central social hub for your casual family interaction. Natural light flows through large windows, combining with down lights, neutral tones and built-in speakers to create a comfortable and relaxing casual zone.A corner kitchen overlooks boasting, stainless steel stove and range-hood, integrated dishwasher, double sink, Pura Tap, corner pantry and raised breakfast bar.
There are 3 bedrooms in the main home, bedrooms 1 & 2 have decorative cornices and ceiling roses and all bedrooms offer built-in robes. Bedroom 1 also boasts a corner fire place and ceiling fan.
Crisp and bright wet areas include a main bathroom with spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screen. A generous laundry offers plenty of storage cupboards with a second equally well appointed bathroom offering salubrious guest facilities.
A large combined carport and outdoor living verandah provides drive through accommodation for up to 3 vehicles. A patio area adjacent fitted with ceiling fans allows a generous space for your outdoor living and entertaining. Security is uncompromised with an automatic sliding gate protecting the rear yard. A double garage will provide further parking for 2 more cars with a handy mezzanine level allowing extra storage.
A sensational studio apartment is perfect for teenagers, as a great man cave or ideal for those who work from home. The large living room has a kitchenette plus there is a bathroom adjacent. Upstairs provides a great A-framed bedroom. Ceiling fans and air conditioners will keep the temperature moderate.
Several storage sheds / work shop areas, a generous garden area and stunning lawns with established plants complete a wonderful offering, perfect for growing families.
* Renovated and extended bungalow with self-contained studio apartment
* Formal, indoor, outdoor and casual living areas
* 3 bedrooms to the main home
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, ornate cornices, down lights, built-in robe and corner fire place
* Bedroom 2 with polished timber floor and built-in robe
* Entrance hall with timber clad ceiling plus downlights
* Open plan casual living area with polished timber floors and corner kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with Stainless steel stove and range-hood, integrated dishwasher, double sink, Pura Tap, corner pantry and raised breakfast bar
* Sparkling main bathroom with spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screen
* Second bathroom and separate laundry
* Detached self-contained studio apartment with second storey A-frame bedroom suite
* Double length carport with auto sliding gate
* Outdoor living area with 2 ceiling fans
* Double garage with mezzanine storage area
* Separate storage shed or workshop
* Covered open storage and fenced garden area
* Manicured lawns with established plants
* 3.0m ceilings to the original home, 2.4m ceilings to the extension
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport is a short walk to Galway Avenue or Hampstead Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children's Centre. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street, Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park.
A rare opportunity to secure a solid brick family home in a great area. Homebuyers and investors take note! Inspection is essential, and will certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential Character 67
Built | 1925
Land | 950sqm
Council Rates | $1436.30pa
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Aaron DrogemullerGreat communication throughout the process with vast knowledge of housing prices. Very approachable nice guy.