Comfort, Style & Security with Room to Move
Quietly sited in a low traffic street amongst other simular established family homes, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home is set on manicured grounds and offers a pleasant environment for everyday family living. Tiled floors flow throughout the living areas creating a crisp ambient lifestyle zone, perfect for those with pets or allergies.
An L shaped living / dining presents itself upon entering the home, the wrap-around design incorporates a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas hot plates, range-hood, corner pantry and Pura Tap. French doors in the dining area lead to the outdoors where a full with veranda will provide a relaxing place to entertain family and friends alfresco style, overlooking a manicured rear lawn and garden area.
A separate games room also with a tiled floor is a great place for a billiard table, man cave or home theatre, adding an extra dimension to the outdoor living area, perfect for the growing family. A single carport and driveway will allow secure parking for two vehicles, plus there is room for another in the driveway.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with floating floors. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes with mirror panels and bedroom 3 is of good proportion. A recent renovation to the wet areas has produced quality bathroom, laundry and toilet areas. The bathroom offers bath and separate shower with quality tiling, semi frameless shower screen and quality cabinetry. The laundry is of a fair size and has a handy direct external access door, completing an impressive offering.
* 3 bedroom brick veneer home in quiet family friendly street
* Sited amongst other simular homes
* Fully tiled open plan living and dining area with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas hot plates, range-hood, corner pantry and Pura Tap.
* French doors from dining area opening to outdoor entertaining
* Full width veranda ideal for alfresco style living
* Separate large detached games room / man cave / home theatre
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes complete with mirror panels
* All bedrooms of good proportion with floating floors
* Recently renovated wet areas including bath with separate bath and shower
* Laundry with external access door
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Additional secure parking for one other car
* Tool shed
* Ample garden space and manicured lawns
Located close to public transport and near by the recreational advantages that the City of Salisbury offers. Kaurna Wetlands is just down the road, a perfect place for a relaxing walk. Salisbury Country Golf Links a within easy reach as are the numerous reserves and parks of the area, including Kingswood Crescent Reserve Dog Park only 50 metres away. Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre and Para banks Shopping Centre are both great places to shop, both easily accessed by car and public transport from Burton Road. Local schools include Settlers Farm Primary, Temple Christian College, The Pines Primary School, Salisbury downs Primary and Parafield Gardens R-7 and High School.
A great opportunity to secure an affordable family home on a fully landscaped allotment, set amongst other simular homes in a family friendly environment. Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 570sqm
Built | 1988
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC