Courtyard Home That Keeps on Giving
Designed and constructed in 2013 by Fairmont Homes, this outstanding courtyard style home offers the opportunity to simply move in and begin to enjoy a low maintenance, open plan lifestyle with stunning indoor and outdoor zones combining to create a pleasant modern ambience that personifies today's contemporary living spaces.
Floating floors and modern fittings through the main body of the home create a welcoming atmosphere that is enhanced by neutral tones, natural light and quality LED down lighting.
A stunning chef's kitchen overlooks the main living area and through to the outdoor zones beyond. Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, window splashback, double sink, walk-in pantry, gloss black cabinetry, breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting all combine into a welcoming cooking zone.
Sliding stacker doors from the living area creates a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living. A fabulous decked outdoor living portico will provide the perfect place to entertain family and friends in style. A wonderful view over a tiered, fully landscaped, vibrant rear yard creates a soothing natural complexion while caf blinds moderate the temperature extremes. A great formal lounge toward the front of the home will provide another living space option, complete with access to a side courtyard.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. A salubrious master bedroom has a walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom with frameless shower screen and trending waterfall tapware. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in mirror robes and are serviced by an equally well appointed main bathroom and a separate powder room. A single drive through garage with automatic roller door plus internal access door completes a wonderful family friendly offering.
Features in brief:
* 3 bedroom home on fully landscaped allotment
* Built in 2013 by Fairmont Homes
* Floating floors and LED down lights through the main living areas
* Formal lounge with access to side courtyard
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, window splashback, double sink, walk-in pantry, gloss black cabinetry, breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting
* Sliding stacker doors from living to outdoor entertaining
* Outdoor living deck with caf blinds
* Separate laundry with external access door
* Single garage with automatic roller door, internal access plus drive through function
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in mirror robes
* Modern wet area appointments throughout
* 22 Solar panels delivering 5kw
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
Located on a quiet street nearby local parks and reserves including St Albans Reserve and the Clearview Bowling Club. Foresters Forest and the State Sports Park are a short evening walk away. Local schools include Northfield Primary School and St Gabriel's School with Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Enfield Primary School and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School also in the local area. The Gepps Cross lifestyle shopping precinct, Enfield Plaza & Northgate Shopping Centre are just down the road and public transport is nearby.
A valuable opportunity to enter the property market or to increase your portfolio. Don't hesitate to inspect, this one will find its new owner very quickly.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Built | 2013
Land | 411sqm
House | 204sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
J & J Oliver & Associates Pty LtdExcellent ongoing communication