* Open Inspection Cancelled * Art Deco Family Home with Granny Flat
Prepare yourself for the best when inspecting this revitalised art deco waterfall style home, (circa late 1950's), sited on a generous fully landscaped traditional allotment and offering extended accommodation for the whole family.
Rounded windows and sleek render walls set amongst verdant gardens produce an impressive street presence that flows through to the living areas, creating a spacious and welcoming appeal as we enter the home to a bright, wide hallway.
An L shaped lounge, dining and kitchen provide a central social hub for family interaction. Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep the temperature moderate, amplifying the comfortable ambience of this living space. The kitchen is bright and modern with stainless steel appliances, 2 pantry cupboards, double sink, under-bench microwave, pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and modern cabinetry.
There are 3 bedrooms in the main home, all with ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1 & 2 offer panoramic sweeping, curved art deco style windows that allow natural light to infuse. Bedrooms 1 & 3 have polished timber floors plus built-in robes, and all three bedrooms are double bed capable. A central bathroom with terrazzo floor has been upgraded, with a separate laundry and toilet completing the interior of the main home.
A full width verandah provides a great area to entertain larger groups outdoors in style. The kids can play cricket on the more than ample lawned area, overlooked by this large outdoor living area that extends itself through to a superbly fitted granny flat, (or teenagers retreat), of some 3 main rooms plus bathroom. A separate kitchen overlooks the lounge area with a bedroom toward the rear, offering more than sufficient accommodation for the extended family.
A single carport and garage will provide covered parking for 2 cars, plus there is room for another 2 vehicle to park off street in the driveway. A 5.6m x 3.6m shed at the rear of the property allows valuable extra storage and workshop space.
Features in brief:
* Art Deco Waterfall style, solid brick home with granny flat
* Large allotment with a variety of vehicle accommodation and shedding
* Unique rounded windows and porch creating an imposing faade
* Manicured lawns and gardens
* 3 bedrooms plus granny flat / teenagers retreat
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with massive curved windows
* Bedrooms 1 & 3 with polished timber floors and built-in robes
* L shaped living, dining and kitchen area with sliding door access to outdoor living
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 pantry cupboards, double sink, under-bench microwave, pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and modern cabinetry.
* Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans through the main home
* Upgraded bathroom with original terrazzo floor
* Bosch temperature controlled hot water
* Separate laundry and toilet
* 24 solar panels delivering a massive 5kw
* Full width verandah ideal for alfresco entertaining
* Detached granny flat with separate kitchen, living, bath and bedroom areas
* Single carport plus single garage
* Room for 2 additional vehicles to park off street in the driveway
* 5.6 x 3.6m shed / workshop
* Established lawns and garden areas
Situated in the heart of Clearview and nearby the parks and reserves that make this area so special. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area, and quality shopping can be found at Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
Traditional homes on larger allotments in Clearview are very popular with home buyers, especially homes of great diversity such as this. Be sure to inspect at your earliest convenience. This one will not be on the market long!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Built | 1956
Land | 700sqm
House | 221sqm
Council Rates | $968pa
Water | $176.37pq
ESL | $227.40pa
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person