Ground Floor Unit Best of the Group
Delightfully positioned at the front of a group of only 4, this solid brick ground floor unit offers substantial yard space with lawn and garden areas containing established plants and trees plus a paved courtyard with pergola over, all combining to offer valuable open space areas that wrap around the unit creating a botanical outlook rarely found in unit groups.
There are 2 bedrooms, both well proportioned, and both with large windows, providing a verdant aspect overlooking the front yard. A casual living / dining area provides a comfortable everyday living space highlighted by timber look floating floors and a crisp neutral colour scheme.
An upgraded kitchen adjacent the living area has a direct access door to the rear pergola. Bright white tiled splashbacks, gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel hot plates, stone benchtops and a crisp tiled floor combine creating a fabulous cooking area.
The bathroom is bright and spacious with a semi frameless shower screen and modern upgraded vanity. A laundry trough and washing machine provision provide a welcome convenience.
Vehicle accommodation is provided with a single carport space accessed from a rear laneway, completing a great starter package or a terrific investment opportunity.
* Ground floor unit in a leafy group of only 4
* Perfectly positioned at the front of the group
* Solid brick construction
* 2 bedrooms, both of generous proportion
* Floating floors throughout the living area and bedrooms
* Neutral colour scheme
* Large front yard with established lawn, garden and trees
* Rear pergola and paved patio area
* Comfortable living space with kitchen adjacent
* Upgraded kitchen with bright white tiled splashbacks, gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel hot plates, stone benchtops and a crisp tiled floor
* Kitchen with direct access to rear pergola
* Generous bathroom with semi frameless shower screen, modern upgraded vanity, laundry trough and washing machine provision
* Single carport space accessed via rear laneway
* 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located on a wide tree lined street. Northfield Primary and St Gabriel's Schools are within easy reach with Hampstead Primary & Enfield Primary also in the local area along with Cedar College and Heritage College. Public transport is a short walk away on Hampstead Road and a handy convenience store is just around the corner. Grocery shopping is close by at Northgate Plaza, with the Gepps Cross Markets & Lifestyle Shopping Precinct within easy reach. Local open spaces include St Albans Reserve and the Clearview Bowling Club, along with other parks and reserves nearby in the new Northgate Development
A great starter or a fantastic investment. Your inspection is highly recommended.
Be quick, this one won't last long!
Unit 1 / 6 Main Parade
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman