Contemporary Design Luxury Throughout
Inspection By Appointment Only!
No expense has been spared in this custom designed and built contemporary luxury family home. Located on a fabulous elevated allotment with views over the neighbouring woodlands, the home combines modern architecture with quality fittings to produce a luxurious resort style environment, perfect for the busy executive with a taste for the finer things in life.
Progressive architectural features provide a stunning streetscape as we enter the home to a formal lounge with a feature mirror wall, chandelier, down lighting and a reflective bulkhead ceiling, all combining into a luxurious formal area, reflecting the opulence of the build.
A huge casual living zone offers room for the whole family to interact. Natural stone tiles and neutral coloured walls combine with a stunning wave like television cabinet, downlights and western red cedar bi-fold doors to produce a comfortable casual living zone, overlooked by a spacious kitchen packed with state of the art appliances.
Caesarstone benchtops and feature wall, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, huge fridge space, steamer, microwave, double range hood and dual ovens combine to create a kitchen worthy of the finest chef.
Indoors and out are amalgamated with a servery window from the kitchen and stacker caf doors from the casual living room combining into a seamless all weather entertaining area. A fully equipped outdoor living area boasts 2 ceiling fans, 2 heat bank heaters, timber decking, downlights and a feature fish pond, providing a great space to entertain alfresco style. The appeal continues through a fully landscaped rear yard with feature green wall.
Upstairs the luxury continues with a salubrious home theatre room fitted with bar, wine fridge, and of course projector and screen, quality curtains and lighting add to the opulence. A stunning upstairs lounge offers a unique feature ceiling, pendant lighting and ceiling fan, creating a great place for the teenagers to chill out.
There are 4 bedrooms, all of double proportion. The master suite is a truly luxurious parents retreat with a huge window overlooking the adjacent reserve and beyond. A gold wallpaper feature wall, and pendant bedside lights combine with a ceiling fan and automatic dropdown television to complete a stunning layout. A generous balcony, large walk-in robe, separate toilet and stunning ensuite bathroom add to the grandeur.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 offer ceiling fans, with bedrooms 2 & 3 having built-in robes. A fantastic 3 way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower head from the ceiling and free standing bath will cater for both guest and resident usage. A double garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal entry completes a wonderful executive home.
* Two story executive home with quality fittings throughout
* Great location overlooking a reserve
* Formal lounge with feature mirror wall, chandelier, down lighting and a reflective bulkhead ceiling
* Natural basalt tiles and down lighting throughout the ground floor living areas
* Open plan casual living, dining and kitchen area
* Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and feature wall, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, huge fridge space, steamer,
microwave, double range hood and dual ovens
* Casual living with amazing television cabinet and timber bi-fold doors to the alfresco area
* Outdoor living with 2 ceiling fans, 2 heat bank heaters, timber decking, downlights and a feature fish pond
* Fully landscaped and retained rear yard with green wall
* Home theatre room fitted with bar, wine fridge, projector and screen, quality curtains and lighting
* Upstairs lounge with feature ceiling, pendant lighting and ceiling fan
* Great 3 way main bathroom with freestanding bath, floor to ceiling tiles and powder room facilities
* 4 bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Main bedroom with huge feature window overlooking reserve, ceiling fan. Drop down television, pendant bedside lights, ensuite bathroom, private balcony, walk-in robe and separate toilet
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with ceiling fans, with bedrooms 2 & 3 having built-in robes
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door, drive through roller door plus internal entry to the main home
* Room for another 3 cars to park off street
* 2.7m ceilings throughout
* Modern laundry with external access door, powder room and contemporary tapware
* Instant gas hot water service
* Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Under floor heating in main bathroom and ensuite
* Remote control curtains in bedroom 1
* Speakers in Bed 1, Foyer and Outdoor living connected to TV Unit
* Front intercom system connects to tablet or phone
* Keyless entry to front door
* A great build where no expense has been spared
Perfectly located in Blackwood Park Estate with views over an adjacent reserve. Local schools include St Peters Lutheran School, Blackwood High and Blackwood Primary, with Eden Hill...
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman