Moving up, Winding down or Investing
Designed and constructed in 2004 by Marshall Thompson Homes, this one owner courtyard home is nestled in a quiet community group of 8 homes and offers quality accommodation, perfect for those looking to enter the property market and a great opportunity to downscale or invest in a low maintenance lifestyle.
A wide entrance hall with a 3 meter high bulkhead ceiling greets us as we enter, feature pendant lighting defining an elite ambience. Porcelain tiles lead us to the living areas where a spacious open plan design combines kitchen, dining and living. Both pendant and down lighting enhance this bright casual living area, a sleek bay window and large sliding doors allowing natural light to infuse.
A vibrant kitchen with timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar overlooks the living areas offering the cook a full view of this pleasant lifestyle zone and through to the outdoors beyond.
Step from the dining room through sliding glass doors to a fabulous outdoor living area with a high gabled pergola, fully landscaped courtyard with exposed aggregate flooring and a timber feature wall offering a salubrious environment for your alfresco entertaining. A synthetic lawn area and a handy tool shed complete a terrific courtyard.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double bed proportion. The master suite has a large walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower, toilet and vanity, providing the very best of amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and are serviced by a generous main bathroom that also allows for guest amenities.
A single garage under the main roof boasts an automatic panel lift door and direct internal access to the home. A walk through laundry provides extra storage with external access door, completing an impressive design.
* Great low maintenance home in quiet group of 8
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and full ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of double proportion with built-in robes
* Open plan living and dining area with bay window, pendant lighting and external sliding door
* Kitchen overlooking casual living areas with timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar
* Fabulous gabled outdoor living pergola
* Tidy rear courtyard with exposed aggregate patio, synthetic lawn area and tool shed
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct internal access
* Additional off street car parking for one car in the driveway
* Handy laundry with external access
* 2.7m ceilings plus 3.0m feature ceiling to the entrance hall
* Hills views from the front porch
* Fresh carpets, paint and window treatments
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water system
* Pet friendly community titled group
* Alarm system fitted
Located in the heart of Dernancourt in a quiet family friendly street amongst other quality homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. The River Torres Linear Park is only a short walk away, a great place for your daily relaxation and exercise. Dernancourt Primary School also a short walk away, with other local schools at your disposal including Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College, St Paul's College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. The O-Bahn Busway will provide fast public transportaccess to the city. Newton and Gilles Plains Shopping Centres will provide quality shopping for your daily needs, with Tea Tree Plaza available for your specialty and designer shopping.
This is a genuine opportunity to purchase a quality built modern home in a quiet community focused group. Your inspection will impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | R - Residential
Built | 2004
Land | 254sqm
Council Rates | $1276pa
Strata | $328pq
Water | $151.43pq
ESL | $204.45pa
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person