Fabulous Courtyard Home - Ready to Move in and Enjoy!
Quietly located on a tree lined street amongst other quality homes, this contemporary courtyard home is fully fenced, retained and landscaped and is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy a quality, low maintenance lifestyle designed with today's busy lifestyles in mind.
Floating floors and a neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter the home, flowing through to a formal lounge, a great place to receive guests or a second casual area. A smart design has a study nook adjacent, complete with built-in desk, separated by a central courtyard, enabling natural light to infuse.
The everyday living area has a modern corner kitchen overlooking the family and dining room, with views to the outdoor living area beyond. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar combine into a pleasant cooking environment.
Entertain family and friends in style this summer in a fully covered and decked outdoor alfresco entertaining area. A ceiling fan and down lights will create a relaxed atmosphere, along with ambient lighting in the deck, a stainless steel range hood over the barbeque area is a pleasing addition, adding to the appeal. A good size rear yard has mature plants and a lawned area, providing a place for the kids to play.
There are three bedrooms, all with quality carpets, the master suite boasts a walk-in robe plus a bright and spacious ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer built-in robes and are conveniently located near the central study and lounge. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity is a great idea, catering for both resident and guest usage. A walk through laundry with external access door and a single garage with roller door and direct internal access to the home complete an impressive package.
* Fabulous courtyard home on low maintenance allotment
* 3 bedrooms, master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Floating floors throughout the main living areas
* Formal lounge with central courtyard access
* Handy study nook with built-in desk
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
* Huge decked alfresco area with down lights, ceiling fan, deck lighting and stainless steel range hood
* Established rear yard with lawn and mature plants
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Laundry with external access door
* Single garage with internal access door
* Room for another two cars to park off street in the driveway
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools are within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza, Sefton & Regency Plaza's is close by.
Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other newer homes and close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park.
Act fast to secure this unique rare offering! Inspection will impress!
Aaron DrogemullerThis was a fantastic experience, in an industry that has so many cowboys I am so lucky to have come across Jason and the team at Ray White. Jason is a good communicator with a great knowledge of the property market. I’d have no problems recommending him to friends, family and anyone else looking for excellent customer service.