Original Solid Brick Home on Traditional 640m² Allotment
Homebuyers, Investors and Developers
Perfectly sited on a large 640sqm allotment with a 20 metre frontage (approx) set on the high side of a quiet tree lined street, this 1950's built solid brick home is in original condition and awaits its new owners. The choice here is either to give the home a make-over / renovation or to redevelop the allotment with 1 or 2 new homes.
The current home offers a large open plan living / dining complete with bar, art deco ceiling rose and fan. The original wall paper flows throughout the home offering a certain attractive reminiscent nostalgia. The original kitchen with upgraded appliances and round sink is adjacent.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has a built-in bed head and side tabled plus a built-in robe and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe desk, with bed 3 being of good proportion. A functional bathroom caters well offering neat and tidy wet area amenities. A laundry, separate toilet and a lobby / study area complete the interior.
A single garage with tilt-a-door will provide secure parking for one car, plus there is room for 2 more vehicles to park off street in the driveway. The back yard is fully landscaped and retained with freestone paving, highlighted by established trees and plants. The allotment is slightly irregular in shape, with a basic rectangular character.
* Solid brick home circa 1950's
* 640sqm allotment (approx)
* 20 metre frontage (approx)
* Generous fully landscaped allotment on the high side of the road
* Great potential to redevelop (STCC)
* Open plan living / dining with ceiling rose and fan
* Functional kitchen with upgraded appliances
* Bright bathroom with shower and vanity
* 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes and beadhead
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robes and desk
* Bedroom 3 of good proportion
* Separate laundry and toilet
* Lobby / study nook
* Large rear verandah
* Single garage with tilt door access
* Room for 2 cars to park off street in the driveway
Perfectly located only a short walk away from local shopping at Enfield Plaza or a short drive to Sefton and Regency Plaza's plus Northpark Shopping Centre. St Gabriel's School is close by with Enfield Primary and Northfield Primary also available along with Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. There is a host of parks and reserves in the local area for your exercise and recreational pursuits and public transport is a casual stroll to Main North Road.
Renew, Renovate or Remove The choice is yours, but be sure to act fast on this one!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential - 64
Land | 640sqm
Frontage | 20 metres
Council Rates | $827.70pa
Water | $152.74pq
ESL | 151.35pa
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person