Low Maintenance Living on Two Luxury Levels
Quietly located on a secure allotment, this two storey custom built home by award winning local Scott Salisbury Homes offers an indulgent modern lifestyle, perfect for those who prefer a cultured, casual lifestyle and enjoy entertaining at home without the headaches of weekly home and garden maintenance. This is a one off unique property.
Security is paramount with an audio visual remote front gate intercom and an automatic sliding gate for vehicle access allowing only preferred guests onto the property.
A stunning open plan living space greets us upon entering the home, porcelain tiles flowing effortlessly through the ground floor living areas creating a soothing ambience, highlighted by a neutral colour palette and abundant natural light. A stunning kitchen overlooks this generous living area boasting modern cabinetry with contemporary handles, stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, large pantry cupboard and a breakfast bar.
A modern bathroom with frameless shower screen and stunning tiles will cater for both residents and guests, centrally located between two downstairs bedrooms, one offering a generous under stair storage area and the other having wall to wall built-in robes.
The main bedroom is upstairs in a luxurious master wing. A generous retreat area greets us at the top of the stairs, offering a great place to relax in private. Step into the adjacent master bedroom where an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe add the necessary grandeur, or step outdoors to your own private balcony overlooking a verdant front yard and streetscape.
Entertain outdoors under the alfresco dining portico, fully tiled with down lights to add a peaceful harmony to your outdoor living. A low maintenance rear yard has a natural appeal without the maintenance.
A double garage with auto panel lift door, plus internal pedestrian access door and a rear roller door will provide secure accommodation for two cars, plus two more can park off street behind a remote sliding gate.
* Low maintenance contemporary design two storey home
* Custom built by award winning local Scott Salisbury Homes
* Secure and private with audio visual remote intercom and auto sliding vehicle gate
* Open plan design with fully tiled and down lit ground floor living areas
* Stunning kitchen by Farquhar which overlooks the lounge / dining
* Gas log fire plus reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Kitchen with boasting modern cabinetry with contemporary handles, stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, large pantry cupboard and a breakfast bar
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, retreat plus private balcony
* Bedroom 2 with wall to wall built-in robes
* Bedroom 3 with generous under stair storage area
* Sparkling main bathroom with frameless shower screen and modern tapware
* Double garage with auto panel lift door, internal pedestrian access door and rear roller door
* Outdoor living portico, fully tiled with down lights
* Low maintenance front and rear yards
* Fresh carpet to the bedrooms and stairs
* Walk through laundry with ample cupboard space
Centrally located amongst other newer homes on a wide tree lined street where speed inhibitors keep check of the passing traffic speed, making a family friendly environment. Enfield Primary and Child Care are within walking distance with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Hampstead Primary and Prospect North Primary Schools all available in the local area. Enfield Tennis Club and adjoining reserve is just around the corner with Somerset Reserve and the other parks of Enfield also at your disposal. Public transport is available on either Hampstead Road or Main North Road with Enfield, Sefton and Regency Plaza's and Northpark Shopping Centre in the general locale.
Don't miss the opportunity to inspect this quality offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R64
Land | 313sqm
Built | 2006
House | 257sqm
Council Rates | $1187.70pa
Water | $184.15pq
ESL | $267.75pa
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person