Fully Renovated and Landscaped Solid Brick Home
Wow! This one really does impress from the moment you set foot on this carefully designed and beautifully landscaped allotment. Stunning pathways and retained gardens beds flow effortlessly to a raised deck, setting a scenario of quality appeal that personifies a relaxed ambience.
A full interior renovation boasts an open plan modern living, dining and kitchen area with polished timber floors, neutral colour scheme and quality down lighting, enhanced by the original art deco mantle and mirror. A sleek corner kitchen overlooks the living area boasting timber bench tops, stainless steel appliances, contemporary design cabinetry, breakfast bar, double sink, pantry cupboard and a raised servery.
There are 2 bedrooms, both of a good size with quality wall to wall built-in robes and fresh carpet. An upgraded bathroom with semi frameless shower screen plus modern vanity and tapware completes the internal body of the home.
Outdoor living is at a premium with a generous pergola complete with caf blinds allowing for year round alfresco entertaining. A massive back yard with pristine lawn and more outstanding landscaping, hosts an oversize single garage, a great cubby house and two garden sheds providing a wonderful family friendly zone where both adults and children can relax in style.
* 670sqm allotment
* 15.9 meter frontage
* Fully renovated solid brick home
* Beautifully landscaped and retained allotment
* Raised deck overlooking front yard at entrance level
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Polished timber floors plus art deco mantle & mirror to living area
* Modern kitchen with timber bench tops, stainless steel appliances, contemporary design cabinetry, breakfast bar, double sink, pantry cupboard and a raised servery
* 2 bedrooms, both with built-in mirror robes
* Contemporary style venetian blinds to main windows
* Modern bathroom with semi frameless shower screen
* Generous pergola area with caf blinds
* Oversize single garage
* Fully rewired
* Secure gated, fully landscaped rear yard
* Great cubby house
* Instant gas hot water service
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. There is a reserve at the end of the street with tennis courts, playground, bbq area and wide open spaces, plus another reserve nearby where the Enfield Harriers Athletics Club meets, both of these are ideal for your sport and leisure. St Gabriels School is only a short walk away, with Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Enfield Plaza is at your doorstep, along with quality shopping at Northgate Plaza, Regency & Sefton Plaza's & NorthparkShopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct.
Act fast to secure this unique and exciting offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Built | 1954
Land | 670sqm
House | 151sqm
Council Rates | $800pa
Water | $150.13pq
ESL | $201.90pa
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person