Contemporary Open Plan Living 4 Bedrooms
A fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining area is the true hero of this 4 bedroom courtyard home. A free flowing living space boasts crisp floating floors and a freshly painted interior that epitomizes modern interior design, with a fully equipped kitchen overlooking, boasting new appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, sleek cabinetry and bench tops plus a raised breakfast bar. Enjoy cooking meals while staying in contact with the family activities from this unique vantage point offering uninterrupted views across the living areas through to the rear yard beyond.
Outdoor living seems a natural extension of these indoor spaces with a fully paved full width verandah offering a bright and spacious environment for your alfresco living. A generous rear yard will provide room for the children to play as you entertain family and friends outdoors in style. A pergola area and a tool shed will suit the gardener of the family while they tend to the established plantings of this unique tiered rear yard.
All 4 bedrooms have floating floors and reverse cycle split system air conditioners, providing comfort for all family members. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes with mirror doors, and all four bedrooms are double bed capable. Utilise bedroom 4 as a formal lounge or study depending on your individual requirements.
A clever 3 way bathroom will service both residents and guests, centrally located for convenience, adjacent a good size laundry with external access door, completing the wet areas. An oversize single garage has direct access to the home, plus an automatic roller door, and there is room for an extra vehicle to park off street in the driveway.
* Contemporary design attached duplex
* Generous courtyard allotment
* Security alarm system installed
* Up to 4 bedrooms, or 3 plus study or 2nd lounge
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in mirror robes
* All bedrooms with reverse cycle split system air conditioners
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Kitchen overlooking living with new appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, sleek cabinetry and bench tops plus a raised breakfast bar
* Floating floors throughout the home
* Spacious and bright paved outdoor entertaining verandah
* Good size rear yard with tool shed and established plants
* Wide entrance hall
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity area
* Spacious laundry with external access
* Freshly painted throughout
* Painted front exterior and newly coated driveway
* Oversize single garage with internal access door plus auto roller door
* Off street parking for one vehicle in the driveway
* Instant gas hot water service
* Multiple established fruit trees in the rear yard including, Mulberry, Fig, Orange, Nectarine, Lime and Asian Pomelo
Ideally located close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. This courtyard home provides the perfect opportunity for home buyers to purchase and grow into or for an astute investor or developer to purchase and prosper.
Folland Park Reserve and Enfield Memorial Gardens, are an easy evening stroll away, along with the Clearview bowling Club and St Albans Reserve, a great choice of locations for your daily recreation and exercise. St Gabriel's School, Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School are all within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
A genuine opportunity for a broad range of buyers. Act fast to secure this unique offering!
Aaron DrogemullerThis was a fantastic experience, in an industry that has so many cowboys I am so lucky to have come across Jason and the team at Ray White. Jason is a good communicator with a great knowledge of the property market. I’d have no problems recommending him to friends, family and anyone else looking for excellent customer service.