Contemporary Luxury on Traditional 1052m² Allotment
Security, luxury and space combine to create an outstanding living space in this Dechellis Homes built residence of grand proportion. The home is sited on a traditional size allotment allowing room for your family to grow while providing the very best of contemporary living in a comfortable and secure environment.
We enter to an open formal lounge boasting downlights and quality window treatments that continue to flow through the entire home. Porcelain tiles flow from the entrance hall through to a huge kitchen, dining and family area that is virtually three rooms combined. This fabulous family room and meals area boast built-in speakers and large windows with automatic blinds over two spacious zones, providing room for the whole family to enjoy, perfect for your casual relaxation.
A spacious galley kitchen provides a central hub to this casual zone boasting stainless steel appliances, 900mm wide oven, cooktop and range hood, glass brick splashback, walk-in pantry, sleek white cabinetry with modern handles, double sink with Pura Tap, 2 drawer dishwasher and a raised breakfast bar. Keep in touch with the family activities as you prepare meals in this fabulous cooking environment overlooking the casual living areas.
There are 3 bedrooms and a dedicated study, (or 4th bedroom). The master suite is generously proportioned with quality electronically operated curtains, down lighting, built-in speakers and a plasma television. A spacious ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, modern fittings, heated towel rail and quality tapware will provide a luxurious wet area, with a large walk-in robe completing a great master suite design. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes. The study, (or bed 4), has a built-in desk and an opening to the family room with plantation shutters for privacy when desired. A quality 3 way bathroom will cater for both residents and guests, boasting heated towel rail and open vanity.
A double garage with dual automatic panel lift doors, rear roller door and direct internal access to the home with provide secure vehicle accommodation for 2 cars. An automatic sliding gate at street level secures the driveway where there is room for another two vehicles. A huge gabled pergola with drive through access from the garage and pedestrian access from the family room provides the perfect place to entertain outdoors. This fully paved and landscaped outdoor living zone is the perfect place for a casual barbeque or to entertain larger gatherings. Three shade sails at the rear of the home extend this outdoor living zone to wrap around the entire home.
A massive rear yard will cater for both adults and children with large lawned areas and established planter beds. Bore water and full irrigation to front and rear yards will ensure the grounds stay green and lush all year round. A 6m x 6m workshop at the rear of the block is a great hobby zone or man cave.
* Family home built by Dechellis Homes
* Traditional 1052sqm allotment size
* 3 bedrooms plus study in open plan design
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, electronically operated curtains, down lighting, built-in speakers and a plasma television
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Study with built-in desk, opening to family with plantation shutters
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900mm wide oven, cooktop and range hood, glass brick splashback, walk-in pantry, sleek white cabinetry with modern handles, double sink with Pura Tap, 2 drawer dishwasher and a raised breakfast bar
* Casual living with boast built-in speakers and large windows with automatic blinds
* 3 way bathroom with heated towel rail and open vanity
* Separate formal lounge at entrance level
* Automatic sliding gate to driveway
* Double garage with dual automatic panel lift doors, rear roller door and direct internal access to the home
* Huge outdoor living gabled pergola with drive through access from the garage and pedestrian access from the family room
* Shade sails over a polished concrete patio at the rear of home
* Massive fully bore water irrigated allotment
* 6m x 6m workshop / man cave
* 8000 litre rain water tank plumbed to the laundry
* LED downlights throughout living areas
* 3 phase ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 12 solar panels delivering 3 kw
* Deadlock windows and doors throughout
* Great family home Just move in, start living and enjoy
Perfectly located close to all amenities. Adey Recreation Reserve and local shopping at K-Mart Firle and Glynburn Plaza are nearby for your convenience, as is the Tranmere Village Medical Centre, Trinity Gardens Tennis Club and the Third Creek Linear Park. Local schools including Trinity Gardens Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School, Middle School Campus are in the local area and easily accessible.
Be quick to inspect, this one will move fast.
Aaron DrogemullerThis was a fantastic experience, in an industry that has so many cowboys I am so lucky to have come across Jason and the team at Ray White. Jason is a good communicator with a great knowledge of the property market. I’d have no problems recommending him to friends, family and anyone else looking for excellent customer service.