Contemporary Courtyard Living with All the Trimmings
Constructed in 2013, this thoughtfully designed courtyard home offers a modern low maintenance lifestyle with contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout. An automatic sliding gate at street level provides a secure compound for your lifestyle, with a tastefully landscaped allotment offering a luxury advantage, perfect for the more discerning purchaser.
Stunning porcelain tiles and a neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter the home to a generous lounge, a great place to receive your guests and the ideal second living area. A bright hallway meanders through the home, passing a central courtyard, the wet areas and bedrooms, and opening to a spacious and bright open plan kitchen, living and dining.
A stunning gourmet style kitchen boasts sleek gloss cabinetry with modern handles, stainless steel Smeg appliances including 900mm gas hob burner, oven and range hood, walk-in pantry, double sink, plus a raised bar and a breakfast bar, all overlooking the family and dining room with views through stacker doors to the outdoors beyond. Quality down lighting will ensure a sophisticated casual living environment for your everyday lifestyle.
Entertain family and friends in style under a fully tiled outdoor living portico, just a step through from the family room, creating a seamless transition between indoors and out. A generous courtyard provides a fully landscaped back drop complete with established gardens and lawn, plus a handy storage shed.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with quality floating floors. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and contemporary fittings, plus a walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and are fully serviced by a spacious and private 3 way bathroom, where an open vanity will cater for both residents and guests. A walk through laundry with external access door is adjacent. An impressive design is complemented by a single garage with internal access to the home, an auto panel lift door and a rear access roller door.
Features in brief:
* 2.7m high ceilings throughout
* Private and secure contemporary design courtyard home
* Fully landscaped, retained and fenced
* 3 bedrooms, all with floating floors
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
* Formal lounge and entrance hall
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining with downlights
* Kitchen with gloss cabinetry with modern handles, stainless steel appliances including 900mm 5 burner stove, oven and range hood, walk-in pantry, double sink, plus a raised bar and a breakfast bar
* Fully tiled outdoor entertaining portico with bulkhead ceiling
* Generous rear yard with lawn, planter beds and tool shed
* 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door pus rear roller door
* Central service courtyard with sliding door access
* Laundry with external access door
* Exposed aggregate drive way and front paths
* Automatic sliding gate from street
* Instant gas hot water service
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located within easy reach of all valuable amenities. Local schools include Hillcrest Primary School, Hampstead Primary, St Martins Primary, St Pius X School, Klemzig Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary School with Cedar College and Heritage College just up the road. Greenacres Shopping Centre is a short walk away for your daily and weekly shopping and the modern facilities of Northgate Plaza are a short drive away, with Tea Tree Plaza available for your specialty and designer shopping. There is a heap of local reserves and parks in the area, including access to Northgate Common, Oakden Wetlands and The River Torrens Linear Park, all great places for your exercise and recreation.
A great opportunity to secure a quality home in a popular location. Inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Built | 2013
Land | 354sqm
House | 180sqm
Council Rates | $1121.40pa
Water | $181.55pq
ESL | $262.65pa