Heritage Reproduction Character Home
Lush Botanic Cottage Gardens
The attention to detail of the current house proud owners creates this unique opportunity for the astute purchaser to obtain a great heritage reproduction character home. Set amongst verdant landscaped grounds with manicured garden beds flowing amongst vibrant outdoor spaces, the home boasts quality indoor and outdoor areas on a generous corner allotment.
A white picket fence blends perfectly with a sandstone front, redbrick quoins and bullnose verandah to create a pleasant street presence that welcomes us into the home. Ornate leadlight features set a tone of high quality and appeal as we enter to a generous hallway that opens out to a combined living and dining room where stunning views of lush gardens create a peaceful calming ambience.
A corner kitchen with leadlight feature window continues the theme, overlooking the living space with views through to the outdoors. Crisp white cabinetry, modern appliances, feature tiled splashback, double sink and a raised bar combine to create a cosy cooking and social zone.
Step outdoors to entertain family and friends in style on a paved patio with gabled pergola. Ceiling fans and pull down caf blinds will gently moderate the temperature as you relax and socialise all year round in this wonderful alfresco living area, overlooking the pristine gardens. For smaller more intimate occasions a stunning deck area is located amongst the garden, creating a peaceful outdoor space, ideal for a quiet personal chat or quiet reflection.
The home offers 2 bedrooms and a dedicated study, perfect as a work from home office or even a third bedroom. Both bedrooms offer built-in robes and ceiling fans and are both double bed capable. The main bedroom has direct access to a spacious main bathroom, with a separate toilet and walk through laundry adjacent. A single carport with roller door and a good sized garden shed complete an impressive offering.
Features at a glance:
* Heritage reproduction character home set on manicured cottage garden allotment
* White picket fence, sandstone front, red brick quoins and bullnose verandah
* Leadlight features to entry and kitchen
* Open plan living & dining area with verdant garden views
* Kitchen overlooking living & dining with crisp white cabinetry, modern appliances, feature tiled splashback, double sink and a raised bar
* 2 bedrooms plus dedicated study
* Both bedrooms and study with ceiling fans
* Both bedrooms with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with direct bathroom access
* Separate toilet and laundry with external access
* Full width, fully paved gabled pergola to 3.5m high
* Pergola with pull down caf blinds and 2 ceiling fans
* Quaint deck area set amongst gardens
* Single carport with roller door
* Off street parking for one other vehicle
* Good size tool shed
* Quiet low traffic location, close to local shops
Peacefully located in a low traffic road on a corner allotment. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by with Salisbury Heights and Salisbury Park Primary and Salisbury East High along with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College all just a short drive away. There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops are just around the corner, with Golden Grove Village a short drive away for quality shopping.
A rare opportunity to purchase a stunning residence in a quiet location, sited on a generous allotment amongst outstanding gardens. Your inspection will most certainly impress!