Home and Studio - Sited on Substantial Corner Allotment
Located on a valuable 792m2 (approx) corner allotment, this well preserved and presented solid brick family home will appeal to those who wish to purchase and reside, investors looking for value and developers wanting a property with future potential (STCC).
The large allotment is fully fenced, retained and landscaped with mature trees and bushes creating a verdant and peaceful setting for the home and studio.
The interior is in sound original condition with 1970's feature dcor and fittings. A generous entrance hall invites us into the main living and dining area where large picture windows and glass doors allow natural light to infuse creating a tranquil ambience, ideal for harmonic living. The kitchen is adjacent boasting crisp country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher and loads of cupboard space.
There are 3 bedrooms, two with double bed proportion. Bedroom 1 offers a ceiling fan and built-in robes, bedroom 2 has built-in robes and bedroom 3 offers a split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, book shelves and external access door. A bright and pleasant full main bathroom has a bath and separate shower and a generous laundry is neat and tidy with a second toilet adjacent.
A solid brick studio at the rear of the property will appeal to those with an artistic flair. This neat and tidy studio offers a great space to work from home or utilise as a teenagers retreat. A bright renovated bathroom is a bonus making the studio almost self-contained. This studio may also have the potential for additional income from student rental income.
A wide solid brick double garage has an automatic tilt a door providing secure parking for two cars with a little space left over for storage. A double carport off the side street will allow parking for another two cars.
* Solid brick home plus studio
* Large 792m2 (approx) corner allotment with future development potential (STCC)
* Garage and carport access via side street
* 3 bedrooms, two with double bed proportion
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 has with built-in robes
* Bedroom 3 with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, book shelves and external access door
* Bright and wide entrance hall
* Large light filled living and dining room with in-wall reverse cycle air conditioner.
* Great country style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher and loads of cupboard space.
* Neat and tidy wet areas including 2 toilets
* Solid brick studio with dedicated bathroom
* Solid brick double garage
* Double carport
* 2.75m ceilings
* Fully landscaped, retained and fenced allotment with mature plants
Ideally located within walking distance to major parks and reserves including Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, playgrounds and public open space, perfect for your exercise and leisure. Public transport is at your doorstep and Vale Park Primary, Hampstead Primary and Klemzig Primary Schools are all quality education facilities, all within easy reach of the property. Quality weekly shopping can be found at Greenacres Shopping Centre just up the road.
This property will attract the attention of investors and those looking to purchase and reside. Be quick to inspect this value opportunity.
201 North East Road
DaphneWe were kept informed every step of the way in this transaction