Too Good to Knock over Now… But in 5 Years??
Solid Brick Home - Extensive Shedding - Large 800m2 (approx) block
Sited on a quiet street amongst other similar homes, this solid brick family home on approximately 800m2 block, offers the room to move now and to grow later that young families require, with the bonus of extensive car-porting and
shedding that will appeal to tradesmen, car enthusiasts and those who require some "man space"
for their hobbies.
High lock-up front fencing will provide the secure peace of mind for your valuable items and lifestyle
while adding an attractive street appeal that welcomes us into the home. Polished timber floors flow
throughout the main home enhancing the living spaces with a crisp ambience. An L shaped living and
dining has the kitchen adjacent in a semi open plan design. The kitchen is neat and functional with
plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a
window overlooking the rear yard.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors, the master and bed 2 both offer built-in robes
with bedroom 2 having a ceiling fan. A fully upgraded bathroom provides bright modern amenities,
servicing all bedrooms plus guests. A solid brick extension offers a large games or family room with
an adjacent sliding door to the rear verandah, the perfect indoor and outdoor entertaining setup.
Cook up a barbeque while the kids play on the large lawn covered manicured allotment of just relax
on the rear verandah and enjoy the space.
A long 3 car carport with automatic roller door access provides entry to a massive 9m x 9m wide
span garage and workshop, allowing up to 9 vehicles to be parked securely undercover. 3 Phase
power and bright fluorescent lighting provide the necessary services to accommodate a range of
different hobbies and uses.
* Solid brick, 3 bedroom home on large 800m2 (approx) allotment
* Extensive secure car-porting and shedding
* Ideal for re-development or subdivision (STCC)
* Polished timber floors throughout the main home body
* L shaped living / dining with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, double sink with
Pura Tap and a window overlooking the rear yard
* Upgraded and renovated main bathroom
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Large solid brick family / games room extension
* Wide rear verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Huge rear yard with manicure lawns and garden beds
* Long 3 car carport with automatic roller door
* Huge 9m x 9m wide span garage with fluorescent lighting and 3 phase power
* Heaters to the family and living rooms
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* 2.8m ceilings
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
Ideally located in a pleasant tree lined street and within close proximity to parks and reserves
including Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, playgrounds and public open
space, perfect for your daily exercise and leisure. Public transport is close by on North East Road, just
a casual stroll away. Vale Park Primary, Hampstead Primary and Klemzig Primary Schools are all
quality education facilities, all within easy reach of the property, with local shopping available at
Greenacres Shopping Centre and the new Walkerville Shopping Centre.
This property will attract the attention of those who enjoy their space. A great opportunity to secure
a quality solid brick home, with extensive shedding on a large traditional allotment.
4 Bovey Street
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman