Great Family Home on Valuable Corner Allotment
A striking European style rendered frontage boasts a commanding street presence to this large family home sited on a fully landscaped, fenced and retained corner allotment.
A slate tiled entrance hall welcomes us into the home, highlighting an adjacent lounge / dining room with porcelain tiled floors, timber feature wall and vaulted timber ceiling to a height of 3.5m, a gas fire place will provide the ambience.
A large kitchen boasts granite benchtops, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and a breakfast bar adjoining a casual meals area, perfect for everyday interactions. Step outside to a huge gabled pergola and outdoor living area, beautifully tiled with a freestone feature wall meandering through with a graceful sophistication. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style here while the kids play on a large lawned and gardens area adjacent.
The living areas keep on giving with a huge family room with racked ceiling and exposed beams offering a generous second living zone, perfect for all casual family activities, a skylight overhead will ensure a bright and welcoming atmosphere. An oversize single garage with automatic roller door has direct internal access to this great casual area.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes. A bright bathroom provides ample wet area amenities with bath and separate shower. A modern laundry and toilet complete an impressive fully renovated home that is ready to move in and enjoy.
* Large European style rendered family home
* Valuable fully landscaped corner allotment
* Formal lounge / dining with raked timber ceiling to 3.5m
* Spacious kitchen with meals area adjacent
* Kitchen with granite benchtops, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and a breakfast bar
* Huge family room with raked timber ceiling and exposed beams
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Oversize single garage UMR with auto roller door and internal access to the home
* Large gable outdoor living pergola with freestone feature wall
* Generous lawn and garden areas
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* 12 solar panels for reduced electricity costs
* Modern and bright wet areas
* Fully renovated and ready to move in
Peacefully located on a tree lined street with a corner allotment aspect and sited amongst other simular homes. Highbury Primary School is conveniently located nearby. Other local schools include Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School and St Agnes Primary School. There are plenty of parks, reserves and sporting facilities in the local area including the River Torrens Linear Reserve, Turramurra Recreation Centre and the Hope Valley Football and Netball Clubs. A laneway from the cul-de-sac leads directly to Lower North East Road and easy public transport. The Hope Valley Supermarket Complex is close at hand for your daily requirements and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for your specialty shopping and entertainment requirements.
Your inspection of this quality offering will surely impress!
39 Sapphire Crescent