Exceptional Quality Contemporary Low Maintenance Living
Custom designed and constructed by quality builders, this near new residence offers high quality, luxury low maintenance modern living over two salubrious levels providing a sophisticated modern lifestyle that will impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
Superior 12mm floating floors across a generous open plan design highlighted by LED downlights in ambient contrast to a neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter, encapsulating the quality craftsmanship and architectural appeal.
A seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living is provided by quality stacker doors, amplifying the open plan design that flows effortlessly from living through dining to a master class kitchen holding pride of place overlooking the casual areas. A Caesarstone waterfall island bench provides a great place for casual meals, with modern pendant lighting, double sink, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, 2 ovens (1 pyrolytic), plumbed in fridge and 900mm cooktop and range hood creating a fabulous cooking environment.
A private study area near the entry adds to the overall functionality of the design providing a perfect office for those who work from home. Guest and resident amenities are catered for with a separate powder room adjacent the laundry and double garage, where a drive through roller door allows extra secure parking for one vehicle. A second driveway with secure gates will provide parking for any recreational vehicles, creating a total of 7 available off street carparks.
Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. The master suite provides executive style accommodation a large his and her walk-in robe and a fabulous ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate free standing bath and shower, modern cabinetry and tapware plus dual vanities. An equally impressive main bathroom caters for bedrooms 2 & 3, and provides amenities for a generous upstairs living area and study niche, both with access to a private balcony.
Features at a glance:
* Modern two storey residence
* Low maintenance living within an open plan design
* 12mm floating flooring to the lower level living areas
* Fabulous kitchen overlooking dining and outdoor living
* Kitchen boasts Caesarstone waterfall island bench, modern pendant lighting, double sink, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, 2 ovens (1 pyrolytic), plumbed in fridge and 900mm cooktop and range hood
* Large living room with LG Television and Dimplex wall mounted fireplace (with gas connection point)
* Fully tiled outdoor entertaining area
* Study or home office (or 4th bedroom) adjacent entry
* Separate laundry and guest powder room
* Double garage with auto panel lift door, internal access to the home plus rear roller door with drive through functionality
* Second driveway with secure gates, ideal for boat or caravan
* Up to 7 available off street parks
* Resort style master bedroom suite with his & hers walk-in robe
* Salubrious ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate free standing bath and shower, modern cabinetry and tapware plus dual vanities
* LED downlights throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Slimline power points and switches
* 2 bathrooms, 2 showers & 3 toilets
* Feature cornices upstairs and square set downstairs
Located with a tree lined outlook and a corner allotment aspect and sited amongst other simular homes. Highbury Primary School is conveniently located nearby. Other local schools include Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School and St Agnes Primary School. There are plenty of parks, reserves and sporting facilities in the local area including the River Torrens Linear Reserve, Turramurra Recreation Centre and the Hope Valley Football and Netball Clubs. A laneway from the cul-de-sac leads directly to Lower North East Road and easy public transport. The Hope Valley Supermarket Complex is close at hand for your daily requirements and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for your specialty shopping and entertainment requirements.
Your inspection of this quality offering will surely impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 373sqm
House | 271sqm
Built | 2015
Council | $1106.80pa
Water | $188.08pq
ESL | $275.30pa