The Quiet Achiever
Manicured gardens and lawns with established plants and trees furnish an impressive backdrop to this extensive family residence. Built in 1994 by Galaxy Homes and extended 3 times since, the home offers substantial indoor and outdoor living spaces, perfect for today's modern family.
A central open plan casual living area provides the social hub of the home. Where crisp timber style floors and down lights create an ambient mood, highlighted by a neutral colour scheme. A spacious chef's kitchen overlooks this stunning family area allowing the cook a full view of the family activities. Timber look cabinetry, stainless steel Bosch appliances, corner pantry, double sink, 5 burner Miele stove, Essa Stone bench tops and a breakfast bar combine to create a fabulous designer kitchen.
A generous study area is adjacent the family room. This bright informal area allows space for all. Dual glass doors allow natural light to gently infuse creating a relaxing and comfortable environment for personal recreation.
The home offers up to 5 bedrooms but is currently disposed as a 3 bedroom home. The master bedroom boasts a ceiling fan and feature wall plus a walk-in robe, private toilet and direct access to the main bathroom. A stunning dressing room is nearby with floor to ceiling built-in robes and a dressing table providing luxurious amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer ceiling fans and built-in robes, with bedroom 3 having a generous retreat room adjacent with direct access to the rear yard, perfect as a teenagers or granny's zone.
Outdoor living is at a premium with a clear covered pergola providing a congenial alfresco style area, protected from the elements and offering a great place to entertain family and friends all year round. Another smaller deck and pergola are provide the ideal sunny place for an afternoon cup of tea. A large feature pack back yard has a powered workshop and storage shed, a cubby house for the kids and a third pergola area. All set amongst verdant established gardens and manicured lawns, this is a truly relaxing natural environment. A double carport under main roof with automatic roller doors set behind secure gates and driveway completes a great family home.
Features and others include:
* Substantial family home set on fully landscaped allotment
* Built in 1994 by Galaxy Home and extended 3 times since
* Open plan casual living areas with kitchen overlooking family and dining rooms
* Kitchen with timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including two Bosch ovens, corner pantry, double sink, 5 burner Miele stove, Essa Stone bench tops and a breakfast bar
* Massive study room with external access doors
* Up to 5 bedrooms, currently utilised as 3 bedrooms
* Master bedroom with a ceiling fan, feature wall, walk-in robe, private toilet and direct access to the main bathroom
* Dressing room (or bed 5) adjacent main bedroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Bedroom 3 with private retreat (or bedroom 4)
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Spacious laundry with external access door
* Clear covered all year round pergola area with ceiling fan
* Timber deck ideal for afternoon tea and casual drinks
* 4m x 6m workshop with power
* Storage shed, lean to and utility area
* Cubby house set amongst manicured rear lawn
* Secure gates at entrance with room for 2 off street parks
* Double carport under main roof with auto roller doors
* Rain water tank
* 3hp ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 16 Solar panels provide 3kw electricity supply with 50 cent feedback tariff
Perfectly located only 5 minutes from the CBD, and even closer to Unley Shopping Centre and the lifestyle specialty shops, restaurants and eateries of Unley Road, with the King William Road designer shopping and entertainment precinct also within easy reach. Concordia College and The Lady George Kindergarten are within walking distance, with other local quality schools in the area including Highgate Primary and Parkside Primary Schools, Walford Girls School and Unley High. The Urrbrae Wetlands Boardwalk and Fullarton Park are close by for your daily recreation and leisure along with Unley Oval and the Adelaide Parklands Belt.
A unique opportunity to secure a quality family home on a large traditional size allotment.
37 Cheltenham Street
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman