**Open Inspection Cancelled - Sorry for Any Inconvenience** the Complete Family Entertainer
Perfectly located on the high side of the road with views over the Northern Plains to the ocean beyond, this circa 2000 family home offers room for the whole family with both indoor and outdoor living spaces combining in an open plan design that typifies contemporary living and home entertainment design.
A bright entrance hall welcomes us into the home with adjacent formal lounge and dining rooms providing the perfect place receive your guests and a great area for cultured entertaining. A wall mounted speaker system will add to the ambience. A large kitchen and meals area introduces the casual zones, centrally located to both indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. An adjacent family room offers a great space for everyday living with bright picture windows allowing natural light to gently infuse.
Cook up a treat for your friends and guests in a stunning timber kitchen where modern appliances include a pyrolytic oven and induction cooktop, a large walk-in pantry, double sink, Pura Tap, raised breakfast bar and a bright bay window overlooking the outdoors combine to complete a comfortable cooking zone.
Sliding doors open to an outdoor entertaining pergola and patio area, the perfect place to cook up a barbeque when family and friends drop over. Sweeping lawns over a fully landscaped and retained allotment provide the perfect backdrop and caf blinds will help moderate the temperature.
There are 4 bedrooms, all of double proportion. The master bedroom has a generous walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom, offering resort quality parental accommodation. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes plus ceiling fans and are cleverly located near bedroom 4 and a 3 way bathroom with spa bath and open vanity.
A double carport with automatic rollers doors allows secure parking for two vehicles, plus there is room for another two cars to park off street in the driveway. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning will maintain a pleasant living environment, and 20 solar panels delivering 5kw with micro converters will keep the energy bills down.
* Brick veneer home on elevated allotment with ocean views
* Year 2000 construction
* Fully landscaped, retained and fenced allotment
* 4 bedrooms, master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and bay window
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Extensive indoor and outdoor living areas
* Formal lounge and formal dining adjacent entry
* Formal lounge with wall mounted speaker system
* Kitchen overlooking casual meals with family room adjacent
* Kitchen with modern appliances including a pyrolytic oven and induction cooktop, large walk-in pantry, double sink, Pura Tap, raised breakfast bar and a bright bay window
* Outdoor living pergola with caf blinds
* Central 3 way bathroom with spa bath and open vanity
* Automatic roller shutters to most main windows
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 20 solar panels delivering 5kw with micro inverters
* Double carport with automatic rollers doors
* Room for 2 additional cars to park off street in the driveway
* Monitored alarm system throughout
* 20 solar panel delivering 5kw with micro inverters
* 2.9m ceilings to the front section, 2.4m ceilings to the rear
* Restricted reserve area at the rear of the home
Perfectly located on an elevated allotment with views to the ocean from the front and a peaceful restricted reserve at the rear. Elizabeth Vale Primary and Salisbury Heights Primary are both close by with Madison Park Primary School and Kindergarten, Salisbury East High School and Tyndale Christian School also in the local zone. There is a variety of parks and reserves in the immediate are including Moyle's Reserve, Madison Park, Kelly Green, The Little Para River Linear Reserve and the Cobbler Creek Mountain Bike Park. Choose to shop at either Salisbury Shopping Centre, Elizabeth City Centre or Golden Grove Shopping centre, a short drive away. Public transport is a readily available and Lyell McEwen Hospital is within easy reach.
Inspection of this spacious family home will certainly impress.
Council | Playford
Zone | R - Residential Hills
Built | 2000
Land | 750sqm
House | 202sqm
Council Rates | $1649pa
Water | $156.67pq
ESL | $214.55pa