Prepare to Relax Low Maintenance Family Entertainer
Paved surrounds and manicured lawns provide a sharp street appeal to this Pioneer Homes, 2001 built courtyard home. Sited on an easy care allotment with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, the home is ready to move in and enjoy.
Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter, meandering effortlessly throughout the living areas, highlighted by a neutral colour scheme, infused with an abundance natural light flowing through large picture windows to create a cosy open plan space for your everyday lifestyle.
Three living areas combine across an open plan design. A large living room at entry level is a great formal area to receive your guests, or utilise as a second casual lounge / tv room. An adjacent dining area is bright and spacious, providing free flowing access to a central kitchen overlooking a generous family room. Modern appliances, stone look benchtops, double sink, breakfast bar and feature lighting combine to create a pleasant environment to prepare meals.
Step outside to a fabulous clear covered gabled pergola, fully landscaped with feature lighting. Entertain family and friends outdoors all year round in this impressive alfresco living space. An adjoining lawned courtyard will give the kids a place to play.
The home offers 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and a feature bay window, seamlessly blending together to create a wonderful parents zone. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes and are all double bed capable. A sleek family bathroom provides the wet area amenities boasting a separate shower alcove plus a bath with a horizontal rail shower head, a handy inclusion for children's bath time.
A walk through laundry has direct access to the rear yard where two tool shed provide essential garden storage. A single drive through garage with automatic roller door access completes a fabulous low maintenance package.
* 4 bedroom open plan family home
* Built in 2001 by Pioneer Homes
* Quiet location amongst other similar homes
* Porcelain tiles and downlights throughout the living areas
* New carpets to the bedrooms
* Large formal lounge / tv room at entrance
* Open plan dining room
* Spacious kitchen overlooking family room
* Family room with feature wall paper plus access to outdoor living
* Kitchen with modern appliances, stone look benchtops, double sink, breakfast bar and feature lighting
* Huge fully paved, gabled, clear covered outdoor living pergola
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe, bay window and feature wall paper
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Spacious bathroom with shower alcove plus rail shower over bath
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Single drive through garage with auto roller door
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Rinnai Infinity temperature control plus instant gas hot water
* Alarm system with zone controls installed
* 2.4m ceilings
Peacefully nestled on a quiet tree lined street amongst other quality homes. Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, Cedar College and Heritage College are all in the local neighbourhood as is the North East Community Children's Centre, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains Campus. There are an abundance of parks and reserves in the local area, all accessible on foot, the perfect place for morning and evening walks. Northgate Plaza or Gilles Plains Shopping Centre will both provide modern shopping facilities for your weekly grocery requirements.
A low maintenance residence that is sure to appeal. Inspection will impress!
20 Oxford Street