Security & Confidence in a Great Location
Semi-Attached Duplex on Low Maintenance Allotment
Perfectly located within easy reach of all desirable amenities, and offering a secure lifestyle on a low maintenance allotment, this semi attached duplex will appeal to homebuyers and investors alike. An open plan, free flowing design provides 2 separate living areas, 2 bedrooms, plus a dedicated study, perfect for young families starting out, young professionals, retirees winding down or a unique opportunity for the shrewd investor to add another quality home to their portfolio.
A spacious porcelain tiled entrance hall welcomes us as we arrive, opening into a bright central lounge where neutral colour and quality down lighting create a soothing ambience, the perfect place to receive guests or just sit back and watch a movie.
A contemporary design kitchen overlooks the casual living spaces, quietly located toward the rear of the home. Timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap, and a raised breakfast bar combine to create a comfortable cooking zone, offering a full view over a spacious family and dining through to the courtyard beyond. Picture windows and sliding doors allow natural light to infuse with a soft warmth, creating the perfect casual living space.
Both bedrooms are of double proportion with the master bedroom offering built-in robes with a mirror door providing hidden access to a spacious and bright ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is adjacent the main bathroom where a clever 3 way configuration with an open vanity area provides amenities for both residents and guests. A dedicated study offers an extra living space, great as a home office with its location just off the entry.
Step outside to a paved courtyard where mature trees, artificial lawn and private fencing provide a great low maintenance place to entertain in the more moderate months. A single garage with automatic panel lift door has a rear roller door allowing handy vehicle access to the courtyard.
* Semi attached duplex on low maintenance allotment
* 2 Bedrooms, both of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robes and hidden ensuite bathroom
* Dedicated study near the entrance hall
* Formal lounge / second living area
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family with porcelain tiles and downlights
* Kitchen with timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap, and a raised breakfast bar
* Fully paved, fenced and landscaped allotment with mature trees
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Alarm system installed
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the home
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Bright laundry with external access
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly situated within easy reach of desirable amenities. Northgate Reserve, Harry Wierda Reserve & The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are all close by for your daily recreation and exercise. Northgate Shopping Centre with its modern conveniences is just up the road with Gilles Plains Shopping Centre also available for quality shopping. Public transport is at your doorstep with the bus route on Fosters Road.
Quality education institutions are close at hand with Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School all in the local area.
A great opportunity to secure a spacious low maintenance courtyard home on a fully landscaped allotment. Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
142 Fosters Road
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman