Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
High Rental Yield Investment Opportunity.
Quietly located well back from the road behind a brush fence and amongst some mature plantings, this solid brick, double storey townhouse offers a unique opportunity for an owner occupier to reside, or for the astute investor to purchase, rent out and hold.
A sunken lounge complete with new carpet welcomes us upon entering, an exposed beam and timber staircase adding to the charm. A slate tiled dining area overlooks the lounge and flows effortlessly through to the adjacent kitchen. Split system air conditioning will moderate the temperature and provide a comfortable living zone.
A generous kitchen offers modern appliances, crisp cabinetry, double sink and a breakfast bar, all combining to produce a pleasant cooking zone, with full views over the living areas and courtyard to the rear. A walk through laundry and separate toilet are adjacent.
Entertain outdoors in a fantastic paved rear courtyard with clear covered pergola over. Generous planter beds allow a space to grow some plants and a handy rear gate gives access to a single car park space, accessed via a rear driveway off a side street.
Upstairs offers 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion. The main bedroom has a split system air conditioner, a walk-in robe and a private balcony. Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams in both bedrooms add a sense of charm and space. A functional bathroom has a bath and separate shower providing ample wet area amenities for the residents.
At a glance:
* Solid brick 2 storey townhouse
* Generous allotment with front and rear yards
* Sunken lounge and exposed beams to the living area
* Timber staircase & split system air conditioner
* Slate tiled dining area adjacent kitchen
* Kitchen with offers modern appliances, crisp cabinetry, double sink and a breakfast bar
* Separate toilet and walk through laundry
* Paved rear courtyard with clear covered pergola over
* 1 car parking space via side street access
* 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with a split system air conditioner, a walk-in robe and a private balcony
* Functional main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Great location close to all desirable amenities
Perfectly located just around the corner from Klemzig Reserve and the Gaza Sports & Community Club, including oval, playground and tennis courts. TK Shutter Reserve and the Torrens River Linear Park are both also all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits. Klemzig Primary School is only a short walk away with Vale Park Primary and St Pius X School also in the local area, along with Marden Senior College. Marden Shopping Centre is to the south and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is to the north, and the Klemzig Medical Centre is just up the road.
Homebuyers and Investors, be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Built | 1974
Unit | 125sqm
Council | TBC
Strata | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
J & J Oliver & Associates Pty LtdExcellent ongoing communication