Fix it up or Bowl it over!
Sited on a generous 680m2 allotment and perfectly positioned adjacent a reserve with playground and close to schools, shops and public transport, this Basket Range Stone home presents the opportunity for either the keen renovator to restore and upgrade to reap the reward of their labour, or for the astute developer to take advantage of this unique location to demolish, re-develop and succeed (STCC).
The existing home is in sound condition and offers a 3 bedroom layout with separate lounge, dining and kitchen areas. A sizable formal lounge has dual access doors creating a semi open plan layout with a modern functionality. The adjacent dining room has a polished timber floor with large picture windows allowing natural light to infuse. The kitchen is of good proportion with original cabinetry and an upgraded stove. Ceiling fans in the kitchen and lounge plus air conditioner in the kitchen will provide year round comfort.
The 3 bedrooms are all double capable and all offer built-in robes. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have ceiling fans, with bedroom 1 also having an air conditioner. Bedrooms 1 & 3 have polished timber floors.
A traditional 3 way bathroom has a separate vanity area with skylight and a walk through laundry with external access completes a very renovatable design. Outdoors offers a carport and a garage for vehicle accommodation, a full width verandah overlooking a good size rear yard plus a pergola covered terrace at the front of the home. Solar panels on the roof will keep electricity costs to a minimum.
* Basket Range Stone home is great location
* Close to schools, shops and transport with a reserve and playground adjacent
* Generous 680m2 allotment (approx) and 21.7m frontage (approx)
* Opportunity to renovate and restore or demolish and redevelop (STCC)
* Semi open plan design with central formal lounge
* Separate dining adjacent lounge
* Original kitchen with upgraded stove plus ceiling fan and air conditioner
* 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with polished timber floor, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 with polished timber floors
* Original 3 way bathroom
* Good size walk through laundry
* Solar panels
* New blinds to the rear of the home
* Pergola covered terrace at the front of the home
* Full width verandah at the rear of the home
* Single carport and double garage
Located in vibrant Modbury and nested centrally amongst the many parks and reserves the area has to offer. There is a reserve just across the road offering community open space and a playground, the Clovercrest shopping centre is within walking distance for all your essential shopping, plus the Valley View Golf Course is just down the road along with numerous other sporting and social clubs. Modbury West School is just around the corner, with Para Vista Primary School, East Para Primary School and Valley View Secondary School also close by. World class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away with the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and Library, also a short drive away. Public transport is available on Kelly Road with the Tea Tree Plaza Obhan Interchange providing quick access to the city.
20 Berryman Drive
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman