Great Family Home in Sought After Location!
We enter the home to a large formal lounge with classic art deco ceiling. There is a separate dining room adjacent the eat-in kitchen with its modern appliances and sharp clean cabinetry. Three bedrooms, master with ceiling fan are serviced by a family size bathroom. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout. Separate toilet and laundry complete the interior.
Outdoors gives us two garages, one at each side of the home and both with its own driveway. There are two outdoor entertaining areas. A large verandah off the southern side of the home makes an ideal entertaining area and a more formal and protected verandah at the rear of the home is the perfect place for alfresco dining.
Features at a glance:
* Secure solid brick home with deco features
* Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* 3 Bedrooms, master with ceiling fan
* Two garages with dual street access
* High fencing, plus security roller shutters to windows
* Formal lounge with ceiling fan and gas heater
* Formal dining with skylight
* Large eat-in kitchen / meals with modern appliances and skylight
* Bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Two outdoor entertaining verandahs
* Large classic style backyard
Situated on a generous allotment in a quiet street amongst other simular homes of the era, central to many parks and reserves including LJ Lewis and Edwin Smith reserves plus the State Sports Park. Public transport is a short walk away and local schools such as Northfield Primary, Pooraka Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all within easy reach.
For a private inspection please call Christopher on 0433 745 133.
Maz - Landlord, LightsviewAmazing service I am getting from Ray White City Edge and especially Christopher Neal as he is looking after my property. Christopher is very efficient and organized.