Beautiful Family Home with Large Outdoor Entertaining Area and Solar!
*** 12 month lease with option to renew *** Pets Negotiable ***
This fabulous courtyard home offers a modern lifestyle on a generous allotment. Heritage features and red brick quoins provide the street presence with a single garage with automatic door plus one other off street carpark providing the vehicle accommodation.
Porcelain tiles and neutral colours greet us upon entering and continue throughout all the living areas, providing a clean, modern living environment.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master suite offers bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good proportion and both have built-in robes. A full bathroom with separate toilet adequately services these bedrooms and also functions as guest facilities. A walk through laundry has a sliding glass exterior door and some handy storage.
The kitchen / living / dining is located toward the rear of the home. This spacious area offers modern open plan living, a desirable feature in today's modern lifestyle. The kitchen with stainless steel appliances, good size pantry, Pura Tap and breakfast bar overlooks the living / dining. Cook the family meals here while you keep an eye on the children. Down lighting and a neutral colour scheme add to the contemporary feel. Three sliding glass doors can be opened to get a fresh natural breeze through the home.
Outdoors offers a large gabled pergola, perfect for entertaining outdoors when family and friends drop over. This magnificent outdoor entertaining area is raised above a generous courtyard block where there is plenty of room for the children to play. Established plants and lawn all add to the natural ambience.
* Heritage style courtyard home on good sized allotment
* 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Tiled entrance hall and living areas
* Open plan kitchen / living / dining with down lighting
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, Pura Tap and breakfast bar
* Living / dining with 3 sliding doors providing natural ventilation
* Huge gabled pergola / patio
* Impressively large low maintenance rear yard with established lawn and plants
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Laundry with external access door
* Ducted reverse cycle refrigerated air conditioning
* Alarm system
* Rain water tank
* 8 Solar panels
* Instant gas hot water service
* Single garage with auto roller door plus internal access door
* Off street parking for one other vehicle
Centrally located this tidy courtyard home offers a low maintenance lifestyle with room to move. Local schools including Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary are within easy reach along with the parks and reserves of Northfield and Northgate. The Northgate Community and Sports Club is just around the corner with a great open space for exercise and relaxation. Public transport is close at hand and Northgate Shopping Centre will provide a great shopping experience.
Don't hesitate, viewing this exciting, affordable courtyard home; it will not disappoint.
Maz - Landlord, LightsviewAmazing service I am getting from Ray White City Edge and especially Christopher Neal as he is looking after my property. Christopher is very efficient and organized.