Salubrious, Spacious, Sensational
Set well back from the street in a quiet position, this two storey family home offers grand scale living with outstanding formal and casual living areas combining in a free flowing open plan design, perfect for today's busy modern family and ideal for those who like to entertain at home in style.
A grand entrance hall welcomes us into the home, boasting a feature bulkhead ceiling and porcelain tiles that flow forth emphasising the palatial grandeur of the adjoin formal area, where a combined lounge and dining provide the perfect environment for your cultured entertaining. A bay window to the dining area adds a bright essence along with a feature stairwell providing the architectural ambience. Receive and entertain your guests in style before adjourning to the casual areas toward the rear of the home where an open plan kitchen, family and casual meal provide a spacious setting for your everyday living.
A generous chef's kitchen overlooks this crisp casual zone boasting timber look cabinetry, corner pantry with glass doors, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar area. Keep in touch with the family activities while you prepare meals in this modern designed environment.
An office or study close to the entrance hall is perfect for those who work from home, with a powder room close by that also services the formal zone. A generous double garage with panel lift door and a laundry with ample storage and exterior access completes an impressive ground floor layout, with a good size low maintenance allotment providing both outdoor living and garden space.
Upstairs offers 4 double size bedrooms, all with freshly laid carpet plus a third living area, perfect as a theatre or teenagers retreat. The master bedroom is a resort style masterpiece with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe and a private retreat area, ideal for your personal relaxation. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all offer built-in robes and are serviced by a magnificent main bathroom boasting separate bath and shower with toilet adjacent.
* Large two storey family home of grand proportion
* Quietly located and set well back from the street
* Grand entrance hall with feature bulkhead ceiling
* Porcelain tiles to the entire ground floor
* Study or home office adjacent entrance hall
* Spacious formal lounge and dining with bay window
* Powder room servicing formal and office zones
* Large casual living / meals with corner kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with timber look cabinetry, corner pantry with glass doors, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar area.
* Generous laundry with external access door
* Double garage with panel lift door
* Low maintenance allotment with paved and garden areas
* 4 double sized bedrooms with freshly laid carpet
* Master bedroom of resort style with ensuite, walk-in robe and private retreat area
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Upstairs living room, theatre or teenagers retreat
Perfectly located on a valuable corner allotment and within reach of all the desirable urban amenities that Northgate has to offer. Leopold Conrad Reserve is just across the road, a great place for your general exercise and a terrific reserve for children's play with a small lake, boardwalk, playground, exercise equipment and a public barbeque. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for a modern shopping experience. Public transport is close by with the bus route Grand Junction and Fosters Roads. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School are within easy reach.
Take the time to inspect this grand family home and enjoy the possibilities, go on reward your success, you deserve it after all.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R55
Built | 2003
Land | 518sqm
House | 286sqm
Council Rates | TBA
Water | TBA
ESL | TBA
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person