Executive Residence of Grand Proportion
Originally constructed by Henley Homes as a display home, the Oakridge design offers palatial formal and casual living spaces with the finest of fixtures and fittings completing a stunning residence that will impress the most discerning of purchasers.
A towering double storey colonial style faade makes an imposing statement to this executive residence, manicured gardens with paved driveway and paths complete the appeal providing an impressive street presence that continues to impress as we enter the home.
A stunning entrance hall with recessed bulkhead ceiling, downlights and porcelain tiles greets us as we enter, providing a desirable formality that flows throughout the lower level. A large formal lounge will provide a great space to receive your guests highlighted by a feature curved staircase flowing to the upper level. A large study and formal dining room are also adjacent the hallway, providing an opulent formal zone, ideal for those who work from home or love to entertain.
Porcelain tiles continue throughout a large sweeping open plan casual area where a modern well-appointed kitchen overlooks both family and meals areas, offering views through large picture windows to the outdoor entertaining and swimming pool beyond. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, dishwasher, double sink with Pura Tap, tiled splashback and a raised breakfast bar combine to create a spacious kitchen you will love to cook in.
Step outdoors and entertain under a generous gabled gazebo style pergola complete with ceiling fan. Enjoy the company of family and friends as you relax in this salubrious outdoor area while the kids play in the adjacent swimming pool. Swim almost the whole year round in this solar heated, salt chlorinated pool, complete with under water lighting and exquisite paved surrounds. A large low maintenance artificial lawn area will provide further play space for the growing family. A double garage with automatic panel lift door and drive through rear roller door completes an impressive ground floor.
Upstairs offers 4 double size bedrooms and a large central lounge, perfect as a casual television or theatre room. The main bedroom offers a spacious layout including relaxing retreat or lounge area. A generous walk-in robe plus spacious ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and an oval spa bath complete a salubrious resort style master suite. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have built-in robes and are serviced by a stunning main bathroom with separate shower, deep bath and adjacent toilet, offering quality amenities, perfect for the busy growing family.
Features in brief:
* Henley Homes built ex-display home Oakridge
* Towering colonial style facade with low maintenance grounds
* Stunning entrance hall with bulkhead ceiling, porcelain tiles and down lighting
* Large formal living room with sweeping curved stairwell
* Generous study/ 5th bedroom with built-in wardrobe plus formal dining room also adjacent entrance hall
* Large open plan family/ meals offering picture windows with swimming pool and pergola aspects
* Stunning kitchen overlooking family and meals
* Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, tiled splashback & raised breakfast bar
* Centrally located guest powder room
* Huge gazebo style outdoor living pergola
* Salt water chlorinated, solar heated swimming pool complete with pool lighting
* Generous artificial lawn play area
* 4 bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with spacious design including private retreat area, walk-in robe plus ensuite with dual vanities and relaxing oval spa bath
* Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Large upper lounge / theatre / play room
* 2.56m ceilings to lower level, 2.4m ceilings to upper
* Breeze-Air ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Ducted gas heating
* Solar (gas boosted) hot water
* Alarm system installed
* Programmable watering system
Location doesn't get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just around the corner in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
7 Scotney Court
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman