- 11 Dec 2017 12.00am
Terrific Townhouse in Ideal Location
Perfectly located across the road from the Oakden Wetlands and board walk, this two storey townhouse offers a unique opportunity to lease this property in a highly desirable location. Views from a leafy low maintenance front yard, over the adjacent reserve provide a rare street presence seldom found in contemporary urban living.
The entrance hallway opens to a spacious lounge and continues through to the kitchen and dining area, the open plan design offering a sense of space. The lounge makes the perfect casual living zone at the front of the home with a leafy outlook through picture windows providing the ambience.
The kitchen / dining are next in the ground floor layout. A great space saving kitchen offers stainless steel appliances with gas cooking and dishwasher, good size pantry and breakfast bar overlooking the dining room. Sliding glass doors allow light to infuse and give direct access to an outdoor living pergola and paved patio, a great place to entertain, alfresco style. A large spectacular backyard flows from the pergola. A lawned area provides a place for the kids to play and the garden includes apple, pear, nectarine, apricot, peach and fig trees as well as a large seedless grape vine and space to grow some vegetables. A double garage is at the rear, complete with automatic remote roller door and rear lane access. A walk through laundry with external access, large practical bench and cupboards and adjacent toilet complete the lower level.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, the master suite has direct access to a modern family bathroom and a walk-in robe, plus a balcony with views over the Oakden Wetlands. The gorgeous 2 way bathroom comprises bath and separate shower. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are well proportioned with plenty of space for future robes.
* Attached two storey, 3 bedroom townhouse
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access plus balcony with parklands views
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
* Great sized main family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Entrance to open plan hall and lounge area
* Spacious kitchen and dining area
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and pantry
* Dining area with sliding doors to outdoor living
* Paved patio / pergola ideal for entertaining
* Generous back yard with lawned area, fruit trees and garden beds
* Secure double garage with auto roller door via rear access
* Laundry with external access plus guest toilet
* Near New Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning
* Freshly touched-up painted by professional painters
* Remote Alarm System fitted
Location doesn't get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just across the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, now with an Aldi, are both nearby for quality shopping. Public transport including the Footy Express to Adelaide Oval via the O-bahn is at your doorstep.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
For more information, please contact Christopher Neal via the enquiry form below.
Maz - Landlord, LightsviewAmazing service I am getting from Ray White City Edge and especially Christopher Neal as he is looking after my property. Christopher is very efficient and organized.