Tremendous Townhouse Overlooking Reserve
Quietly located in a reserve setting amongst mature trees and established gardens, this two storey townhouse offers 3 bedrooms, separate living, combined kitchen and dining plus generous outdoor areas, presenting a great opportunity for first home buyers, those moving up, down-scalers and investors. Ideally located with the Oakden Wetlands just across the road, the home is ready to move in now and enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle and unique location of this unique offering.
Timber look flooring combines with a neutral colour scheme, flowing throughout the ground floor open plan design. A generous living room offers a feature bulkhead ceiling and dual windows allowing natural light to gently infuse while providing a calming botanic view.
A combined kitchen and dining is spacious and bright. The contemporary designed kitchen boasts stainless steel oven & stove, dishwasher, double sink with Pura Tap, raised breakfast bar and feature overhead cupboards with frosted glass doors.
Sliding doors open from the dining room to a large paved courtyard with a shade sail over, the perfect place to entertain outdoors in the more moderate months. A double garage with rear laneway access has an automatic roller door plus double gates opening into the courtyard, providing secure off street parking for 2 cars. A handy downstairs toilet and laundry complete the ground floor.
Upstairs boasts 3 generous bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and dual windows with views over the adjacent wetlands reserve. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both well-proportioned and both offer built-in robes with mirror doors. A full bathroom with bath and separate shower provides the amenities while ducted evaporative air conditioning keeps the home at a comfortable temperature.
* Attached two storey townhouse
* Located in a botanic reserve setting overlooking The Oakden Wetlands
* 3 Bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in robe and parklands views
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Second toilet downstairs adjacent spacious laundry
* Bright living room with feature bulkhead ceiling
* Timber pattern vinyl flooring throughout
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven & stove, dishwasher, double sink with Pura Tap, raised breakfast bar and feature overhead cupboards with frosted glass doors
* Spacious dining area with sliding glass doors to rear courtyard
* Large sandstone paved rear courtyard with shade sail over
* Double garage with laneway rear access and automatic roller door
* Evaporative ducted air conditioning plus split system reverse cycle unit
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
* 2.4m ceilings
Location doesn't get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just across the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
4/1 Elmglade Court
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman