Lovely 4 Bedroom Home
Located just 60m (approx) from Linear Park this property is perfect for a large family.
The home comprises 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes.A renewed bathroom with separate shower and bath. A separate toilet complements the styling, with laundry located just off the kitchen which offers external access.
A large lounge which leads into the dining/kitchen area with modern cabinetry and benchtops. Stainless steel appliances, generous pantry & cupboards complete a pleasant cooking environment.
A double carport and concrete driveway will accommodate up to three vehicles and a good sized garage will provide lock up facilities for another vehicle with additional room for a workshop area. Shed lawn and garden areas.
* 4 bedroom brick veneer home
* Good size allotment
* Bedrooms with built-in robes
* Quality soft furnishings through the bedrooms and lounge
* Large lounge
* Kitchen with modern cabinetry & stainless steel appliances
* Renewed bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Generous back yard with established plantings
* Carport and garaging for up to 3 vehicles
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Great location only metres from the Torrens Linear Park
Quietly located close to all required amenities including public transport, schools, shops and medical. Dernancourt Primary, Paradise Primary and Charles Campbell College are all quite reachable, with St Ignatius College, Thorndon Park Primary and St Francis of Assissi Primary School all in the local area. The River Torrens Linear Park is about 60m away at the end of the street, a great place for your daily exercise or for a family picnic and Centro Newton Shopping Centre is close at hand for your weekly shopping trips