Renovated Solid Brick Unit with Room to Move
Quietly set back off Lower North East Road at the rear of the group, this fully renovated two bedroom unit offers an exciting opportunity for homebuyers and investors alike.
Floating floors and a neutral colour scheme throughout create a great template for any furnishing style. We enter to a generous living room offering a spacious and comfortable area to relax. Picture windows allow natural light to infuse while overlooking the front courtyard, a great place for children to play safely.
A generous sized eat in kitchen has plenty of room to dine. Sleek cabinetry and modern appliances create a cooking environment you will be glad to spend time in. Direct access to the rear porch and laundry add to the functionality.
There are two bedrooms, the main bedroom has a built-in robe while bedroom two is of a good size. A modern and fresh bathroom with stunning tiles and quality tapware adds a touch of class. A separate laundry with direct access to the rear courtyard is a great idea, allowing a space for extra storage. A leafy side and rear courtyard provides a great private area for the clothes line and other amenities, the rear unit location allowing for wrap around private outdoor space.
Details in brief:
* Solid brick unit set back from the road
* Quietly located toward the rear of the group
* Dedicated under cover carpark
* Large front and rear courtyards, great for kids
* Recently painted and renovated
* New window furnishings and new floating floors throughout
* Entry to separate lounge of generous proportion
* Eat-in kitchen with plenty of table space
* Modern appliances and cabinetry to the kitchen
* 2 bedrooms, main bedroom with built-in robe
* Fully renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower plus modern fittings
* Separate laundry
* 2.6m ceilings
* Tiled front and rear porch areas
* New screens to front and rear doors
Centrally located in a group of quality units and close to all required amenities including public transport, schools, shops and medical. Dernancourt Primary, Paradise Primary and Charles Campbell College are all quite reachable, with St Ignatius College, Thorndon Park Primary and St Francis of Assissi Primary School all in the local area. The River Torrens Linear Park is nearby, a great place for your daily exercise or for a family picnic and Centro Newton Shopping Centre is close at hand for your weekly shopping trips.
A great opportunity for both investors and homebuyers, be quick to inspect this quality offering!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 4 Suburban
Unit | 77sqm
Built | 1976
Council Rates | $909pa
Water | $148.35pq
ESL | $161.40
Strata | $440pq
J & J Oliver & Associates Pty LtdExcellent ongoing communication