New Townhouse Contemporary Design Corner Location 150m from Linear Park
Proudly located on a corner allotment, this brand new Torrens Titled 2017 constructed townhouse offers a desirable low maintenance lifestyle with contemporary design, fixtures and fittings over a double storey layout that will suit investors and home buyers alike.
Neutral tones greet us as we enter through double doors. A hallway leads to an open plan living and dining area with kitchen overlooking. Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, bright wrap around window splashbacks, double sink with mixer tap and a breakfast bar combine to create a fabulous creative cooking zone.
The living and dining area is bright and spacious with botanic street views and plenty of natural light, LED downlights allow a crisp modern ambience, perfect for today's busy lifestyle.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with large windows and verdant street views. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and are serviced by a full main bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower. Both bathroom and ensuite boast Caesarstone vanity benches with modern tapware.
A double garage with automatic roller door will comfortably house 2 cars with an automatic rear roller door opening to a paved courtyard plus an internal access door to the home. A guest powder room and a hide-a-way laundry complete the design.
* Freshly constructed 2017, Torrens Titled built townhouse
* Desirable corner location with botanic street views
* Open plan ground floor living and dining
* 2.7m ceilings throughout
* Kitchen overlooking living, dining with Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, bright wrap around window splashbacks, double sink with mixer tap and breakfast bar
* LED downlights throughout the living areas
* Sliding door from living to rear courtyard
* Ground floor powder room and hide-a-way laundry
* Double garage with automatic rollers doors plus internal access door
* 3 bedrooms all of good proportion
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Main bathroom & ensuite with Caesarstone vanity benches and modern tapware
* Main bathroom with free standing bath
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Rainwater tank
* Instant gas hot water service
Quietly located close to all required amenities including public transport, schools, shops and medical. Dernancourt Primary, Paradise Primary and Charles Campbell College are all quite reachable, with St Ignatius College, Thorndon Park Primary, St Francis of Assissi Primary School and Sunrise Christian School all in the local area. The River Torrens Linear Park is about 150m away at the end of the street, a great place for your daily exercise or for a family picnic. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is a spacious modern venue, close at hand for your weekly shopping trips.
Your inspection is highly recommended. This one will not last long.
5 Brian Grove
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman